Hopping on the bandwagon

Discussion in 'Melee' started by timothy witt, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Aggememnon Elder

I agree with a lot of whats said about game balance, and that there needs to be a longer term solution, and a better 'balancing' procedure set out between melee and casters, etc. BUT, I'm quite happy with a (few) band aid(s) right *now*. Reason being that it could easily take years to do another 'melee rebalancing pt. II' and I'd like to see a fix for monks first, then start looking at the effects of adps, etc.
  2. Samtan Lorekeeper

How about unlinking Monk Eight-Step and Synergy? Is that something you would do Elidroth? Put Eight-Step on a different timer so that Monks can use Eight-Step and Synergy back to back.

Perhaps put Eight-Step on the same timer as Cloud of Fists.

Giving Monks a Massive Strike version along with unlinking Eight-Step and Synergy would go a long ways to putting Monk DPS where it should be.
  3. Zzlaarr Elder

I'd support this as a short term band-aid fix.
  4. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

If nothing else, with all the "tuning", "balancing", etc going on; it would be nice to get an actual description from the Devs concerning what the role of each class is and how exactly they are "balanced". That way people could make an informed decision whether to continue to play a certain class and hope the Devs have the same vision for the class. Or, Players can see that their impressions of the class will never be realized and can make a decision to start playing a different class more suited to their needs.
    Obiziana likes this.
  5. Obiziana Augur

This kind of clarity from the EQ team would be amazing. If nothing else we could get an idea of whether our view of a class aligned in any way with the official "vision" and be able to make an informed class choice from there.