Hoping some awful rumors can be dispelled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Agrippa, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Danille Augur

Actually from speaking with the developers at Fan Faire (SOE Live) It is looking like all new content will be free post Rain of Fear and all revenue will come from micro transactions.
  2. Bauer Augur

What?
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

I'd pay $39.99 if you'd stop using the non-word "extention".

Its an expansion.

If you don't want to use the term expansion, the word you want to use is "extension".

"Extention" is not a word.

Aggravates me every year. =P
    Neenia, Bauer and shiftie like this.
  4. boukk_sebilis Augur

French word, I tend to mix both for some reason, woops!
  5. Piestro Augur

To clarify,

RoF entitles you to VoA. It does not entitle you to the claim items which came with VoA.

Also I hate that cape Voodo.
    Voodoman likes this.
  6. Bauer Augur

There you have folks. Piestro just said plain as day, he caused WWII and world hunger is on him too.

Unbelievable. At least that's how I interpret it.
    Cakvala likes this.
  7. Cakvala Augur

There you have folks. Piestro just said plain as day, he caused Bush to get elected and he will cause WW3.

Unbelievable. At least that's how I interpret it.
    Bauer likes this.
  8. Cloudia Augur

Wait a second! Just wait one darned second!.
    I read that as he was behind Oswald, and the rising price of gasoline. Not to mention all those annoying telemarketers.
  9. Vouivre Augur

It never fails to amuse me how many people lack reading comprehension skills on this board.

He very clearly said he was soley responsible for Snooki, the Kardashians, global warming, and the Great Depression.
    Bauer likes this.
  10. Aurastrider Augur

A blast from the past. To think people complained about the amount of content in ROF and actually wanted the expansion at a discounted price. Ok I will stop digging up old dirt.... maybe :cool:
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I still think it was a lazy cop out, that they didn't update the graphics in the velious-zones.
    It made RoF look visually inconsistent and anachronistic. :(
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Funny that's the reason I like those zones so much. They're exactly the same but not =P

Also, it's genius pulling up a post from RoF to show that people always complain and always about the same things.
    IblisTheMage and svann like this.
  13. Skalde Elder

Candyland the unfinished portal. 'Nuff said.
    Ssdar, Caell and AlmarsGuides like this.
  14. Maedhros High King

Ahh the good old days!