Holly does WoW

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Apr 16, 2020.

1. svann Augur

2. Repthor Augur

wish her nothing but the best

just remember they all come back home sooner or later. its not called evercrack for nothing
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

considering she was in charge for overseer, they can have her.
    Vumad, Daedly, Vdidar and 3 others like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They already locked this thread once.
    Nolrog and Skuz like this.
  5. forum troll Elder

Just wish her the best in whatever she decides to do, who cares where she is working now? Maybe she wants to work with competence who doesn't let servers down for over 3 hours with no reply, or who seem to evermore make mistakes and cause downtime

GL Holly I hope you are happy and safe, you will be missed and your years of working on EQ are not forgotten by us all
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So, she was in charge of the version people liked, when it was released, correct?

The nerfs people hate came after she was gone.

Think it through, people....
    Vumad, Gyurika Godofwar and Andarriel like this.
  7. Metanis Bad Company

Rats always know when to flee a sinking ship.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

She was also over that flop in Nov 2018 - it was an offshoot in DBG company. When it failed and she returned to EQ she apologized for that EQ last expansion that happened while she was gone and that it was so terrible and for leaving EQ in the hands of "others not in tune with the game"
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

Did anyone actually believe she was going anywhere OTHER than Blizzard after she bolted for the exit?
  10. Numiko Augur

Some thought she may rejoin Smedley over at Amazon Games.
  11. Bobokin Augur

I don't believe Holly did a very good job with Everquest, so I don't really care - unless Jennifer does even worse.
    Spartee likes this.
  12. Hepcat New Member

Will not fault Holly for leaving for a better career. BUT I do know a certain npc in Qeynos Hills that will be dying a few times.
    Rebelicious and Zamiam like this.
  13. DillyBar Augur

Barraind and Veritas like this.
  14. Sobmre Augur

See ya, we are all just waiting for the company sold announcement. hopefully to someone who cares about the game
    Vicus likes this.