Hit and missing on emails

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DW2018, Apr 24, 2018.

1. DW2018 New Member

I have a few accounts. I was able to get a email from daybreak, when I entered this accounts email address and requested all accounts to this and another email account, huntra@(same as on this account). When I try to use support, I get a message demanding I verify my email address before I can use support. That is why I have to post here, I am not getting the email to verify. My email is setup to be checked using yahoo, I can't add daybreak to any list other than BLOCK. I am looking for help, nothing in junk/spam folder, I searched it all. I was able to reset the passwords to most of my accounts and I got those emails. But the one starting with TITA.TITA(xxxxxxx)was flagged as being on both emails accounts.
    After searching yahoo webmail, I found a email from daybreak 11/17 noting a password change that I did not make to the TITA(xxxxxx) account.
    The security question wasn't set and now It's asking for an answer that doesn't match the facts. I need help! I would like to have my TITA(xxxx) account back. Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sounds like you need to petition from one of your other accounts. Its not that your not getting the email - it sounds like someone got your pw and changed your info. That is why you need to use either a new account or one of your other ones.
  3. DW2018 New Member

Thanks with log in on this working account that can't get a verify email, email and try that.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not sure my info was understood. Go to the website and log in using one of your other accounts that do work correctly and file a petition on behalf of the TITA(xxxxxx) account explaining about the mail on 11/17 and that you cannot do the verify on that account. You will need to provide billing info etc and hope whoever got into it did not also change all that info. Make sure your very clear which account this is happening on so they don't mix up the accounts.
  5. DW2018 New Member

Tired it. the /petition from in game dumps me onto a search page. When you exhaust all the places to click, you have to click support. Where they make you log in, then it tells you to verify your email before you can get any real help. I just closed 2 all access accounts with the same emails that were billing me with current info(4/23/18).
    I can not get the accounts that I can log into the game with today, to send a email to me to verifying my email address. But when I que the addresses to pull a forgotten accounts email with all of the accounts listed, I get that in my yahoo inbox
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 If you have ANY account you can verify email or already have verified email then use that one to file the petition.

#2 If you do not have ANY account you can verify then make a new free one and verify email on it and then use it to petition.

#3 If you notice in the "how to file a petition" directions they say to make a new account if you cannot access the problem account.

Good luck!