High riposte/strikethrough dmg

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by shorril, Mar 14, 2019.

1. shiftie Augur

When I said it they told me I was making things up. Nah hdex had no impact and people were farming tt for no reason
  2. DaciksBB Augur

Gotta farm those mana infusions bro. I can't use them but my wizard friend has enough to last the rest of his time on EQ
  3. Brohg Augur

you can't use them?
  4. feeltheburn Augur

something changed for sure, didn't study that much last night, pc had fried and last night was first time in a week I could actually stay in game longer then 5 minutes....but I tried TT twice last night and got my posterior handed to me trying to do it exactly as I had prior to the patch.
  5. DaciksBB Augur

Infusion of Thunder, one of my AAs, has a proc in the same slot so it overwrites it
  6. shorril New Member

Yeah mana infusion pots are useless for monks
  7. svann Augur

Ive come to the conclusion that they are mostly used to pad your parse. If its any raid that you need to squeeze out the last bit of dps on it it almost certainly gets wasted when you wipe. And with a 6 hour recast its once a night only.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Definitely getting a lot more hits as strikethrough from the mobs, but doesn't affect anything (as a tank), pull 10 mobs and still no chance of dying.

Think the floor strikethrough they put in was too high though, I'm sure a group geared tank without 2100 dx and 1500 agi is having a rougher time.
  9. p2aa Augur

They just added "strikethrough" message to the hits you were receiving before. You still take the same hits, at least on current content mobs. It's just an information added here. I don't think it make a difference between normal and heroic strikethrough. You see both. The Hdex avoidance gains are still there. You riposte and parry as usual. So I don't see why Hdex would still not be the best stat for group tanks.
    Kuursed likes this.
  10. feeltheburn Augur

avoiddance was capped, gains elsewhere were not nerfed
  11. Tucoh Augur

I don't dispute this, but do you have data / dev information supporting this?