hidecorpses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ishtass, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Ishtass Augur

Just wanted to throw this out there, but with the addition of advanced loot, there isn't really an ideal hidecorpses option. The current favorite is "always" as it will hide all future corpses so you don't have to keep pressing your hidecorpses hotkey every few minutes. However this option hides all corpse types, so whenever someone dies and you need to rez / drag them, you have to disable it, hide npc corpses, then do what you need to do before re-enabling always.

Would be nice to have more "always" options like "alwaysnpc" or "alwaysbutgroup" like we have with the 1-time options.
    Hellboy007 likes this.
  2. Hellboy007 Augur

3. Warpeace Augur

Server down atm but I believe /hidecorpse advloot or something like that will hide all NPC corpses you have access to with the advance loot system.
  4. Imak Augur

/hidec listedunlocked
    Ishtass likes this.
  5. Ishtass Augur

This one is close, however it doesn't seem to hide corpses that don't have items on them. Might be a bug, but either way they will eventually disappear on their own because of the no items. I'll run with this a bit and see if it's the experience I was looking for. Thanks!
  6. Ishtass Augur

I suppose the shortfall with this one is just that you see corpses from other player's kills
  7. Annastasya Augur

i just add /hidecorpse npc
    to a line of my most used hotkeys whether that be your kick/other melee mash attacks button or your pull key or your nuke key.
  8. Zamiam Augur

/hidecorpse looted ..
    so everytime /advloot loots a corpse whether you loot something or it leaves stuff on it the corpse will be hidden..
  9. Warpeace Augur

Finally logged in and checked what I am using.

If your using advanced loot try /Hidecorpse listed. That will hide all corpses you have access to while using advanced loot.