/hidecorpse looted

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by yodo, Jan 25, 2013.

1. yodo Augur

Please add something like this to hide corpses that have been looted but still have items on them, I'm sick of killing a bunch of stuff in 1 spot and the top corpse on the pile has a lore item I can't pick up and it blocks me from looting the 30 corpses under it.

...or just add aoe loot.
  2. yaddab Augur

errrr

/hidecorpse looted - does just that
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Lucidan New Member

That command already exists.
  4. Synthemesc Journeyman

/hidecorpse looted does exactly what you've described, it makes the body instantly depop from view when you open the loot screen and stays hidden regardless of whether there are items on it or not.

"Now any corpse you loot, except your own, will be hidden when you finish looting but leave items on the corpse" <-- what it says when you type the command.

Unless I'm missing something... ?
  5. yodo Augur

I'm getting that is not a valid command when using /hidecorpse looted.
  6. Synthemesc Journeyman

Sounds like you need tech support then, something might be broken with your client.
  7. silku Augur

Type it very carefully and slowly, make sure you have spelled it correctly.
  8. Silv Augur

Even better- if you want a full description of ALL options, just type /hidecorpse

If nothing pops up when you type that, then something is wrong. If it does give a list, that means you were typing something wrong with /hidecorpse looted
  9. Muji Augur

Almost every question can be answered with /help or using alt o! I believe /hidecorpses command is under the /help normal category. And as stated above, typing that will give you all the sub commands.
  10. yodo Augur

Ok, so after playing for a while I noticed some other commands weren't working either. I think something got screwed up when copying the game folder over to a ramdisk, after recopying everything everything seems to work. Thanks.
  11. pk76 Augur

/hidec looted
    /hidec npc
    /hidec on

all work good
  12. MrGPAC Augur

How about a /hidecorpse called? It is really frustrating on a raid when you see 20 corpses, 15 have been called, and 5 need rezzes mid combat. Or even worse, someone gets called, then dies again. Then you are trying to rez the called corpse, but they are in hover mode on the other and never receive the message.

Or heck...just give druids and shamans 96% rez. If you want to balance it...do fun stuff with resurrection sickness duration and/or amount of mana/endurance you are rezzed with. Make shammies return 10% endurance on rez, druids 10% mana, clerics 10% endrance + mana, and paladins 5% endurance + mana. That or give clerics a resurrection with rez sickness 20% shorter or something.
  13. Raptorjesus5 Augur

I wish there was a way to make it so new corpses don't appear.
  14. yaddab Augur

Raptor

/hidecorpse NPC
    /Hidecorpse Allbutgroup
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I would like a way to make it not hide the specific corpse I am currently looting without it unhiding all the ones that I had previously looted. This would be mostly for times when loot drops and have to roll or discuss who gets it while still going to pull or fight other mobs.