Fixed Internally HH Sebilis not live

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by StubieOfXegony, Jun 5, 2020.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

One day when there’s time we have a throwback instance of North Freeport, I’d even settle for a NPCless ghost town?
  2. Prathun Developer

No spoilers, and this is probably not exactly what you had in mind, but there is a way to get to North Freeport right now. :)
    Nennius, Yinla and Dythan like this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

4. KermittheFroglok Augur

I'm getting a teleport to North Freeport, using a certain item, but then it's immediately booting me to East? (Which is funny because I think the item is associated with West now...) Anyone have any tips?

[IMG]
  5. Nniki Augur

The familiar was probably dismissed/removed. It'll zone you out once it's gone.
  6. KermittheFroglok Augur

I’m not talking about the Jade Tiger method, or am I supposed to get a familiar once I use the [new] item?
  7. Nniki Augur

Ah, you're using the painting. I bet there's a script that runs to make sure you have the Jade Tiger familiar out in order to stay in the zone. If you have the familiar out before using the painting, you'll stay in the zone.
  8. KermittheFroglok Augur

Lame sauce, so I got the painting but might need to open more big cat bags to get the Tiger?!?
  9. Tutankamen Augur

Can we just let all
    the HH phases overlap for the month and a half? Why make the windows small in the first place?
  10. KermittheFroglok Augur

Because those are also popular zones to low level toons in, a month and a half is a long time to make popular zones unavailable to their usual level range. Some of those zones also have components for toons epic quests, so you would block players’ epic progress for a month and a half...
    Yinla likes this.
  11. KermittheFroglok Augur

Because those are also popular zones to low level toons in, a month and a half is a long time to make popular zones unavailable to their usual level range. Some of those zones also have components for toons epic quests, so you would block players’ epic progress for a month and a half...
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:(

On TLP we never get the 4 weeks then?

Should expect it I guess with accelerated unlocks though, Phinny won't even get Sebillis this year.