Hey Team, can you fix the issues on live?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfaire Augur

Tyraxor, I like you and I am not trying to gang up. But I have been seeing you make these kinds of posts for awhile and, for whatever the reason, today was the day I couldn't ignore it anymore.

You often make great contributions to this forum. I just think that within this particular subject you are rarely helpful or kind. And it stands out because I have seen you be both of those things regarding other topics.

In other words, I feel that your anger towards the current state of EQ is being misdirected. imo
  2. Kravitz Augur

You can call people trying to educate other players on the shady business tactics Daybreak utilizes as "trolling". But where else would you go to educate the foolish players who keep spending money on this mediocre product given the last several years of its track record. Only places that come to mind to me are mmorpg websites (which I educate people on not to come back to this game) and ofcourse the official forums.

Its the equivalent of people who used to post and inform on official Microsoft forums 13 years ago, when they intentionally used to leave bugs in their products. I guess that is considered trolling too.

I guess informing and educating other players is considered trolling now. The Daybreak/SOE track record speaks for itself, not every potential customer has read the reviews of their products if they are considering coming back to one of their games or are a new customer is informed of their business tactics.
    Faana likes this.
  3. Mayfaire Augur

By your own admittance, you still play this game. Whether or not you pay for it is irrelevant. You spend time to play this game. So, the huge effort you are saying you are making to keep other from trying it out, is a bit twisted, imo. It's like, you cannot bring yourself to stop logging in or to hit the delete button, so you will make a herculean effort to subvert and try to sunset the game through other crazy means. Just walk away, for god's sake. :eek:

What's more twisted, someone staying with the hope that the game somehow gets the ship righted, or someone who is damned and determined to make the end as miserable for everyone as possible, including themselves? :rolleyes:
    Sheex likes this.
  4. Tyraxor Augur

Fair enough Mayfaire, i'll stop it ^^
    It indeed has reached a limit anyways.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  5. Kravitz Augur

I play it free to play and let others pay for it since you can gift expansion codes now.

What I've been saying is don't give them your money for a mediocre product. I even admitted that I was dumb and foolish enough to buy their inferior product the first couple of times, but have elected not to do so the past couple of years given their track record. Because even if you give them your hard earned cash, Daybreak will still put out an inferior product. That is the only thing I tried to preach here in this thread.

Going to quote myself from earlier in this thread to summarize:

6. Mayfaire Augur

So, playing in the dung is ok as long as you didn't pay for it? Got it. lol :cool:
    Sheex and Kravitz like this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

And if you're addicted to only this variety of apples, and hungry.....poor tasting apples are better than starving to death.

At this point I don't see a single person saying they're shiny or appealing. Anyone with the tiniest shred of common sense can see the CotF-TDS-TBM trainwreck and the impact they've had on the game. But it's preferable to eat than not, when starving.
    Silv, Mayfaire and Mintalie like this.
  8. Silv Augur

The credibility was already questionable. This about seals the deal...
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this non-constructive thread.

The team has additional fixes for live servers coming up in the February patch, and be on the lookout for a preview of upcoming changes that we plan share this week!
    menown, Elricvonclief, Caell and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.