Hey, Guys~

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sakuraba, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Sakuraba Augur

Bit of an off and on player, been trying to get back into live after mostly being on a couple TLPs in the past now that my work schedule's more stable. I mostly play on FV for live due to free trade, but I was considering Bristlebane or Emarr for fresh starts. Not much of a boxer, generally molo or try for groups lol.

I am on CST, and do have a lv111 ranger...I just need to find a group to do partisan achieves and such with. Was interested in maybe finding a guild either in CST or EST that is a bit more on the casual side, just haven't ran into anyone so far since coming back lol.
  2. Marton Augur

You may want to repost in Guild Recruitment section.

Bristlebane is large pop server and it would probably be a good choice for you.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

BB is a decent server, in fact in 20 years I have never tried another!
  4. Sakuraba Augur

Thanks - and yeah I probably should have in hindsight LOL. Sadly, I think second shift gave me a case of the brainrot last night since we were slower than usual.

Nice! And thanks.
  5. Alarya Augur

If you are on FV, I have created a FV discord server (close to 500 people on it now) made for LFG, auction, general chat, ect. Ask in general chat and someone can get you a link to the channel.
  6. Sakuraba Augur

Might have to look into that, my ranger on FV is so behind on progress it's a big part of why I didn't mind starting fresh to kind of get an idea on how to go through it molo'ing lol. But if I could find people who don't mind working on RoS and so on it would be easier. xD
    Alarya likes this.
  7. Alarya Augur

For sure, lmk if you have any issues with it or can't navigate the roles oor just have a suggestion! =)
    Sakuraba likes this.