Hey Dreamweaver..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, May 28, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

What's going on? And more importantly what is being done to fix the problems? Can we get some community communication?
  2. Dingodog New Member

Na they took your money and ran. Half my guild got in other half did not. So now we will be so far behind...........
  3. Scipio5 Journeyman

Prob getting some sleep atm
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Tayvial Journeyman

That's the million dollar question "Can we get some community communication?" bro they gotta sleep just like you do. Don't you work and come home to free time lol. they ain't robots or are they? > . >
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

The majority of their communication these days is done via discord. They don't seem to be updating the forums much at all. You're more likely to see a twitter or FB update before a forum one.
  6. That0neguy Augur

The key to get a response is to be as vague as possible to what you are looking for......
  7. Sikkun Augur

Welcome to launch, first time here?
  8. Tucoh Augur

Hey bud, looks like someone moved https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...dune-multi-boxing-seems-to-be-allowed.267054/ to a hidden forum.

If you ever get annoyed by us howler monkeys, you should log onto the Aradune GM account and start Karening people. I can promise you it'll be way more satisfying than locking threads.
  9. Balderdash Lorekeeper

So far behind what? You can level to 50 in no time and with AOC’s you can raid whatever you want whenever you want. You have 3 months of classic. Chill out.
  10. Creedmonk Augur

I'm looking more for the what's going on and what's being done to fix it type of response from Dream or someone else in the company
  11. Valthonis New Member

And here is another question while you are at it, Whatever happend to bypassing the queue if you are logging back in after being booted.
  12. Darkoon Journeyman

I read a post from Dreamweaver saying the server was at maximum.
    Same max load as the other servers.
  13. Lachnar Elder

dont really feel like i can trust anything the red names say atm with all the thread nuking, unfulfilled promises and vague almost mocking answers they're giving. people actually in game are saying theres 200 people in general and no general 2 up which sounds a lot less populated than normal to me.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  14. Datura New Member

Well if that's the case they really must run on some crappy old Pentium 2 in a forgotten basement somewhere...
    It also means that a lot of people won't be able to play for a long time, since there won't be any more slots getting opened over time :eek:
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I left the official discord because it is cancer.