Hey Devs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Langya, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Langya Augur

All your current RoF raid content got beat in a week.

Whats up with that? It really brings up quite a few questions.
  2. Xnao Augur

There are more than just three guild steamrolling this content as well. It is kind of disturbing.
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

All the VoA raid content got beat in about a week it just had a mechanism to spread that week out over nearly 2 months.
  4. Anomulus New Member

EQ veterans are just natural born killers. Trained at a young age, over the years we evolved into the worlds first MMO Ninjas; fast, efficient and thorough.
  5. Mykaylla Augur

Honestly, it was kind of the point this time around- no books, no key drops, no gatekeepers (though one ended up being a gatekeeper, most likely due to an oversight in the testing process)... ~Shrugs~
    Hopefully more people will be happier with it than VoA progression.
  6. WarSheol Augur

So you feel th need to name the thread "Hey devs" its not like raiding is the only thing to do I mean we do have collections and slayer stuff now to and a few quests and what not, and it was posted months ago how many new raids there where, if some one chose to blow throught them thats their choice/

But you cant blow through it and then complain since you knew how much there was to do, Just like if you buy 12 cans of pepsi it says on the box their are 12 cans, if you drink them all in one day are you going to call up pepsi and say "Hey pepsi" I drank all 12 cans in one day? :cool:
    Elricvonclief, Tarvas, Jyve and 4 others like this.
  7. Amio Journeyman

Best argument ever! Good job, sir!

Also, this was the worst topic ever. There should be a rule where topic title must match discussion.
  8. Amio Journeyman

I meant topic title. Sorry for double post, I can't edit.
  9. Mykaylla Augur

...would this thread be a list of devs? ;)
  10. Kirbane Augur

Am i the only 1 that seems to remember that they said they are going to push away from Expac launches and release more content periodicly? That goes for the AA development..... i mean im pretty sure i read that and im not just making stuff up in my head(i could very well be)
  11. WarSheol Augur

I think that may have been said for EQ2 im not 100% sure but I know they plan to keep making expansions for EQ1 last I heard :cool:
  12. Kirbane Augur

I am under the assumption that the dev AA thing is for aas that are going to release for this expac down the road some time, not with another expac i mean i would hope so at least. but can never assume anything with sony cause even if they say it, it may not be true lol
  13. Langya Augur

The point of this thread, if there is one, is that RoF is more than likely vastly too easy, in addition to being unfinished. Is that good for the game or not? Or is everyone just plain past caring at this point? Yes, there will be more to come in the future. Everyone gets that. Even me and I am just one IQ point above being on the short bus. Still, is there enough depth in the game to prevent people from becoming bored and drifting away until that "pay me now and I will deliver later" promise comes through. Worse off, have the devs come to the realization that they vastly undertuned the whole expansion 3-4 months in, and ratchet up the difficulty. Poor implementation. Poor QC/QA. Maybe its is just a money grab at this point?

Anyway, it was addressed to the devs because they are the creative force behind the expansion, even though this probably won't garner any reply. Still, how this expansion gets handled will decide if SoE gets people's money in the future. In the mean time, lets hope that RoI and the other elite are just really that freakishly good and there is plenty for us regular folk to enjoy while going at our pace.
  14. Piestro Augur

Hey players.

Posting threads with this kind of title is bad. It puts us in a no win position. Either we answer it, thereby encouraging this behavior, or we don't, and therefore are jerks. I'll take the easy way out and lock the thread, leaving the Devs good guys and just me the jerk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.