Hero's Journey Levels stop at 65 - 70?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hewelbane, May 18, 2018.

1. Hewelbane New Member

I have been progressing through the Hero's Journal quests and now I have finished the Sundersprings content there are no more Quests showing up ( Except for Raid content that I am unable to complete).

What am I missing to get further quests etc?

I have tried search but to no avail :(
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

What level are you? I think you need to hit level 71 for the new content to show.
  3. Brohg Augur

Hero's Journey progressively encompasses The Serpent's Spine expansion that it was released in, which had content through level 75. Like Xyroff-cazic. says, you'll need to ding up to 71 to see the group tasks for Vergalid-Direwind-Ashengate and Icefall-Valdeholm-Frostcrypt

edit: looks like I remembered wrong, the group stuff through TBS-SoF-RoS is part of it. Stuff through level 85!
  4. Aurastrider Augur

For the actual quests in TSS I believe that is where it ends for hero's journey although you will need to do stuff in every zone in TSS for full completion such as the serpent seekers charm of lore (or I believe that's what its called). If you go to achievements... hero's journey tab you can see to full list of quests that extend beyond TSS expansion. There is also some faction grinding you will have to do if you ever want to finish the quest line later when you can solo the raids in TSS. It spills over into multiple expansions such as TBS, SOD, SOF, DON, and DOD and maybe more I believe. The entire quest line is the largest in game and takes a ton of time to complete. I have about 8 months invested into it and just have a couple raids and monster missions left to finish on 5 toons. Its fun but definitely a huge time sink. There is a guide on zam covering the entire hero's journey quest line that is very helpful and I would recommend using it if you want to move forward.
  5. Hewelbane New Member

Thanks for the replies. I am currently L68, so this may be why the content isn't showing in the Journal, although saying that it showed all the same content when I started at L10.
  6. Rickate Augur

HJ continues to show more options as you level, you just weren't scrolling down at Level 10.

Level 68 if you can handle the Dragonscale Hills farm you will get a lot of XP while completing "I Can Fly" from Brislebum because Scarecrow Straw is (potentially was) really rare whether you bother with chaining the "Farm Clean Up" quests from Sigglik at the same time or not.

You should probably start working on Jonas Hand aug, you get a full set of visible armor at Level 70 which is the 2nd best possible armor at that level unless you have Last Blood augged cultural augmented with a high level Cultural charm already which is the only better armor available at 70. Every quest can be completed by Level 65, the highest level mobs are mid 70s, some of the quests involve mobs in the low 60s. Doubloons are available on the Loyalty merchant to get the combine containers if you don't want to do the group missions.