Hero's Forge - Teir'Dal

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

So 12 set: 6Males(Malevolent), 6 female(Wrathfull) and 6 different type of each(Plate, Chain, Leather, Scale, Ringmail, Cloth)

Warrior(plate) can equip both type of Plate/Chain/Scalemail and get the achievements but doesnt look like they can get any of the achievement for the Cloth/Ringmail/Leather... though ive seen Leather class(monk) get Scalemail and Plate achievement... Now im stuck with a set of attuned/no drop silk and leather set that I care nothing about the look but the achievement. As for this I have canceled the project of buying more crates...

It would be nice if we could know which set is available for the achievement for each class because this is throwing money by the window!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Juion New Member

What do you mean by male and female?
  3. Orbital101 Augur

4. Jaylin Augur

I know its not ideal, but you could use the consolidator and unattuned them all. Thats the entire purpose of it. It repackages them back together and unattunes it. Its called a Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator. Its 225 from the marketplace after the discount (i know have to spend more /sigh) Per the description "when unbundled, these items are treated as unused and newly acquired" I got my achievement, then bundled it back up and gave to a guildie
  5. Juion New Member

Are you able to equip both styles, regardless of gender?
  6. Jaylin Augur

yes you are Juion, they just have different graphics
  7. Riou EQResource

Yes, though honestly the Female sets (or at least some of them) look a little weird on Male toons, the Male sets look decent enough on Female toons.

Mainly because of the way the Female models were set up back then (to be all about looking like "eye candy").

It might also be because the first set is Dark Elves though and they seem more designed to be that way though.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I got a Toadstool Tavern painting, Wrathful Leather, and Malevolent Leather suit after 3 crates. Someone was selling a Leather suit in General. It looks like Leather suits are the common. :/

Edit: Woah. Looks like 4 paintings may teleport to different bars in Neriak.

Teleport Toadstool Tavern Detail | History | Raw Data

Slot Description
    1:
    Teleport to -145,-999,-37 in neriakb facing South

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=47336

+Teleport Maiden's Fancy
    +Teleport The Blind Fish
    +Teleport Slugs Tavern
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Like you said... not ideal... I already spent SC for nothing that i need to spend more. no thx

same for my loyalty point.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Awesome. Daybreak is taking a page from the book of Asian MMO's - the cash grab. No thanks! Pay to win incoming!
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Finally! The only other painting that has the teleport function is from the Recruit A Friend program in 2013-2014 and it's a painting of Luclin that ports you to Plane Of Shadows. Way overdue to make paintings actually useful!
    Sheex and Prathun like this.
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Now if we could only require jumping into them instead of right clicking!? Then we'd be on the trolley.

[IMG]
    Janakin, Kittyzerk, Sancus and 4 others like this.
  13. Doogie Lorekeeper

Can anyone equip any style or can casters only equip cloth?
  14. Raptour_MT Elder

I have said it many times but will say it again.

Remove the restrictions on the ornaments so they fit in any armor type!
  15. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Can you post a picture of the painting?
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Not the OP, but here ya go. This is Toadstool Tavern

[IMG]
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Someone is asking 20 Kronos for Fourth Gate Guardian illusion. lol.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

finally been able to get all achievements... only thing is that Plate/Chain/Scalemail achievement unlock after the first item equiped when Silk and Leather must all be equiped.... and have enough inventory space to not equip a wrong one with 12 different set =x
  19. bitefiends Elder

hi there
    where to I find the list of achievements for this cant see it for the life of me
    EQ Everquest >>Special or Everquest >>General.

Or is it one of those ones that you only get notified when you complete it ?

Ta muchly
  20. Nniki Augur

General -> Class

They're hidden until you have the items.