Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokki, Jul 3, 2018.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I am on board with this idea!

Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator on Loyalty Merchant needs to be a thing.
    davnegsep likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is a HF (hero's forge) key ring in upcoming expansion that will likely make the consolidator moot.
    davnegsep likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Only heard secondhand but was told the new keyring is 10 slots base which is enough for 1.5 "suits" of gear.

Would love for this to be wrong though as I have 2-3 chars on some servers devoted just to being heros forge banks.
    davnegsep likes this.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The keyring will also accept Suits so the consolidators would still be needed to get the most out of it. With a 10 slot base I'd still have to buy a bunch of extra slots just to hold all of my already consolidated Suits. Hopefully with the introduction of the HF Keyring, they might finally give us a second option to get the consolidators, one can hope right?
    davnegsep likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

On Wednesday (beta), they increased the default to 14 to, I assume, accommodate two suits worth of ornaments.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

No, the consolidator's only work for the "Sets" which is the 7 pieces including the chest item. The robes are more of a stand alone item since the 1 item is basically a set in itself.
    davnegsep likes this.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's good at least, still far short of how many slots I plan to get lol. Hopefully the pricing for extra slots isn't too crazy.
    davnegsep and Nniki like this.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Consolidators need to be on the Loyalty Merchant.
    Duder, davnegsep and Elyssanda like this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

14 slots for base keyring, and it accepts both single items, and the boxed sets.
    lockjaws likes this.
  10. SunDrake Augur

I like the idea of improving upon the Loyalty offerings anyway, and this would be a good fit. Additions to the vendors don't have to be too creative or OP, but over time you literally run out of anything remotely useful to buy.
    Duder and davnegsep like this.
  11. Szilent Augur

jus' checkin: Consolidators are still lost upon use, not recovered on unpacking, Hero's Forge isn't usable in packed state, regardless of key ring. Hero's forge bits, packed or unpacked , are not usable from the "keyring", it's just storage -- actually less ready storage since it takes extra clicks to equip the bits?
    davnegsep and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Consolidator ALSO makes Hero's Forge sets tradable. This is important.
    davnegsep and minimind like this.
  13. Szilent Augur

important to me who just wants to make his collection of 40 suits of hero's forge options more usable? 40 suits, plus dozens and dozens of robes & hats & weapons & such
  14. Bobokin Augur

This is good news, but many of the "sets" worn by me and family members are from mixed armor types. It makes characters more original.
    davnegsep and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

As I have stated elsewhere, the Hero's Forge keyring is a complete waste of time and resources, as it doesn't solve any real issues.

The Robe only overwrites the Chest, Arms, Wrists, Legs, and Boots. The Helm and Hands still shows up. Personally, I think that the Boots should still show up too. I mean you can pretty much always see the boots even though Robe ornaments ignore boot ornaments. Similar argument could be made for the Leg ornaments too. So a robe should really only be half a set, but even as it is now it is only 5/7 of a set.
    davnegsep likes this.
  16. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I get that, I'm in a mix of Ondine chain and plate myself currently.
    davnegsep likes this.
  17. Sobmre Augur

The keying should only count different set items IE: 5 Ondine set pieces should only count as one slot

This would solve the the spacing issues and make people want to buy more slots.
    davnegsep likes this.
  18. davnegsep Journeyman

I have been collecting suits trough out the years since they appear in game .If you only count the suits from latest craters, they are 25 suits. Then, they are 5 set per suit and 7 items per set. With plenty of suits, I would like to change my character ornaments every week or so. But this is very problematic. First of all,I would have to spend 1000 SC per month to buy hero's suits consolidators per character. Second option would be to spend 10000 SC in hero's forge key slots which is 85 dollars only for the 25 sets. Everquest team needs to find real solution to this problem or players who don't have the money to buy hero's forge key ring slots or hero's suits consolidators are going to have a mess in their bank or whatever just to keep those sets. This game is starting to get messy and pretty much a head ache with all those items clotting bank because Everquest team is charging to much money to players with those hero's suits consolidators and hero's forge key ring slots.
  19. davnegsep Journeyman

is 6 sets per suit which is worst....
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Devs,

Please put Hero's Forge Suit Consolidators on Loyalty Merchant and/or Overseer. Or make them questable, or rare, gamewide drops like purity augs.
    Sokki likes this.