Heros Forge: For housing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Hekaton Augur

Look i know the days of special housing are more than likely not going to come back. I randomly had a thought when i was in ROF: the threshold. I thought man this geode look would look really cool for the interior of a house.

I think it would be rad if they could sell a house that the interior could be reskinned with like skins you could get from marketplace. Kind of like a hermits hideaway thing where the outside looks like a regular house but when you zone in it has a dragon theme interior.

but who knows...maybe im the only one that likes housing anymore.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Plenty of us like housing still. I'd just like a new house and some new things to put in it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I use my housing alot i do the port and all the tradeskill things are right there. I can do combines ll day long with no random stops unlike the baz. I wish they did more with housing especially with new houses with collectors expansions or something but there so dead on illusions. Also got my nightmare and firescale wurlon roaming they look pretty cool. if you wanna look at it im on fv under my rangers name saitton. But nothing been done inside but maybe oneday.

Andarriel