Hero's Forge fixed... what about current models?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Uxtalzon, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Uxtalzon Augur

I know the answer would probably be "not a priority" (meaning, no money to be made there), but are developers aware of the graphical glitches gone unfixed for years, when Hero's Forge was almost completely redesigned in just three months?

When a troll wearing plate armor crouches, the chest piece sticks out two feet in front of him. Makes me LOL but it's silly. Hard to fight on my HOLY STEED OF PURE LIGHT when my shield is stuck in my left lung. Cute Halfling ladies having back pains due to their shields stabbing them in the back while standing. Iksar skeletons (old model, the illusion) hold weapons and bows backwards/upside down. Alt + Right Click to preview armor on myself (Half-Elf) doesn't show chest armor.

Now again, I know Hero's Forge stuff costs money, which is why it needed.... priority, but it was like a whole redesign of every piece. One reason I haven't bought it is because, well, I'd still have a shield in my lung. I can understand some races having no robe graphic prior to Hero's Forge due to their choice of classes, though.
  2. Tegila Augur

similar issue to gnomes in chain whose buttocks stick through their tunic skirt..however these things are a lot more in-depth than hero's forge to fix i'd think, same reason further customization for older models hasnt been added to match the newer ones like drakkin etc. ancient issues with char models have become ancient issues for reasons beyond it not being a source of income.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

Aw man, that sucks.This means the graphics are stuck like that, forever? D: I'd ponder why they didn't fix them back when they introduced mounts, but what ifs won't change the past. Guess I gotta live with it.

Hope this doesn't mean ancient code, all of it, is untouchable... meaning old zone quests/whatever can't be fixed.