Hero's Forge Armor - Reforged and Better than Ever!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phathom, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Oranges Augur

thanks but you need to calibrate your monitor, this picture is way too dark to see anything
  2. Geroblue Augur

My flashlight isn't working either...
  3. Braveheart Augur

I don't play with 100% gamma. I have it set at 40% so it's healthier for my eye's.
  4. Toquillaw Augur

I set mine to 70% so I don't have to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. :p
  5. Geroblue Augur

My gamma is set about 60-70. I also have a nice bright HDTV to game on.
  6. Keshua Journeyman

I thought the screenshots were dark too, until I loaded up the game in windowed mode. It tends to brighten up the screen and then darkens it when you close the game. I would guess that it affects screenshots too, as mine are always really dark like this too. Anyway I was able to see these screenshots just fine after loading the game up. The armor looks really nice, imho :)
  7. Geroblue Augur

My screenshots are nice and bright just using Irfanview to load them. I don't have to be in game to see them.

I saved one of them to my hard drive, brought it up in Irfanview. Barely moved the gamma control in that program and it was easily seeable then.
  8. Keshua Journeyman

My point was that if you want to be able to see the pictures that Braveheart posted you can try loading the game up. Didn't say everyone's pictures were this dark, lol
  9. Geroblue Augur

I didn't either, but since my screenshots don't need me to log into the game to see them correctly, I didn't do it for these.
  10. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

LOVE IT!! and maybe wrong time to ask when will we see capes? or wings like eq2 id love to have a slot on my back to put a cape in
  11. Prathun Developer

I'm happy to report that we have made the chain and plate ornaments interchangeable, like the leather and silk.
    A-Quad and Tegila like this.
  12. Tachyon Augur

Love it, thanks all!
  13. Phrett Augur

I dig it...

/thumbsup
  14. A-Quad Augur

I appreciate the effort SOE put into this. They didn't have to do anything, frankly.
  15. sojuu Augur

would it be possible to make them tributable?
  16. Nudia Augur

Props on these. I bought this on my main just because of a surplus of station cash, but never found anything I loved enough to keep once I got the Vulak robe (yay for cleric robes).

As a result of the new work, I'll be buying this for sure on my second account.
  17. Mary Poppins Augur

This would make it harder for players to find what they're looking for in the bazaar. The drop rate for HF pieces in general is high, but to get the specific pieces you're looking for if you had to do it all on your own would be pretty bad - one of the devs mentioned this before. It's been implied they wanted to have a stable market for these things so that it's not a hassle to get what you want, as this would encourage more people to buy the feature.

As for flagging multiple toons, I can see why they made it one-per-toon at the beginning. However, I have to agree that at this point it might make sense to consider giving other options to try to get the players who have been holding out (because they have tons of alts).
    Leerah likes this.
  18. sojuu Augur

I could see that but does the bazaar really have that many people selling this junk? I know our guild bank is overflowing with the stuff and we have been having to either stash it or /destroy it. Was just thinking it would be nice to use as trib to maybe keep that to a minimum, and I would think even with it being tributable more people would get a use out of it. That way less would be sitting around or being /destroyed, while also keeping a demand for it among the player base.
  19. Leerah Augur

I made a mule for each for red, blue, green and black.
  20. Leigo You come here often?

Now if you could make it placeable so we could put it in houses and guild halls!