Heroic Toons

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CuriousPlayer, Jan 25, 2019.

1. CuriousPlayer New Member

Don't you guys think its time to up the lvl of the Heroic Toons
    I mean look at lvl spread when introduced . should make em at least 100 by now
    I mean any decent player can lvl a toon to 85 in matter of hours , kinda takes away the want from spending the cash . pushing to lvl 100 is the PITA for most , so that would give ppl the want to , for spending the cash to get a 100 Heroic Toon. js
    Prepared likes this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

No.
    Yinla and Whulfgar like this.
  3. CuriousPlayer New Member

Well EQ is behind on most everything that is up to date anyway guess this is just normal hehe . eq 2 heroic is 105
    who in the world with a little bit of common sense spend 35 bux on something that they can do with a FTP account in 2 hours ?? you really don't think that takes away the pitch of "hey you should by a Heroic" all im saying is back when they first were introduced to game it was worth it . now its not worth the cash , make it worth spending the cash is all.
  4. Jalelorf Augur

One of the Devs stated in a previous post that implementing Heroic characters was a complete nightmare. Upgrading them would be a ton of work due to spells, gear, aa, etc. They have a lot more things to do than have a team focus on these.
    Whulfgar and Pirlo like this.
  5. Prepared Lorekeeper

Yes agreed. Level 105 would be awesome!
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Actually, heroic toons at 85 is perfect. Still a good amount of leveling to get better at the class before endgame. The timesink today is NOT levels. It's skills, spells/discs, and AA. HCs come with every spell and AA through level 85, as well as all non-tradeskills maxed for the level.

Upgrade HC? nah. No need.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wonder how they would price it. They would have to be in line with what that one place so prob about $300-$400 to match.;)
  8. CuriousPlayer New Member

this is true that there is a lot more things that need to be fixed but these things have been needing fixed forever they aren't going to fix them . they are making all toons nearly the same due to balancing complaints and ppl whining , so how about focusing a little bit on what ppl really want rather than the cry babies whining about a druid not healing as a cleric or a ranger not tanking like a war tank. your right there is a lot wrong with EQ but its things that were done by the devs . back in the day you HAD to have a tank , now any class can nearly tank , then you needed a cleric as main healer now ANY healing class can heal they have balancing is SO fuq up . so why not give ppl something they really want
  9. CuriousPlayer New Member

cost shouldn't be anywhere that high it wasn't when 85 was close to max . EQ2 isn't that high and they are 105 , whats the difference , \
  10. CuriousPlayer New Member

why spend 35 bux on something that can be done in couple hours ?? that makes sense to you ?? really ?
    if that's the case then everyone send all the cash you want to me and I will make you a 85 toon = to heroic for 25 bux . now see how that works ???
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. CuriousPlayer New Member

with a whole crew I can lvl a toon to 105 with 25K aa's in 3 days .
    for 50 bux . because its so easy to do . so you think 35 bux is worth a small lvl 85 toon ???
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It was sarcasm.
  13. Phiyre Augur

As nice as it would be, starting at 85 helps someone get to know the class. I mean, it's enough to grasp all the spells/aa/etc at 85 much less starting off at 100-105ish. Yes, it would be nice to save the grind but it's really not that bad.
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

changing them to 100 is far less complicated than they are leading on. But you know at this point it's something that just doesnt move the "I have to have enough S's to give" meter for most.
  15. CuriousPlayer New Member

As far as a person learning the class as a new player there isn't anyone NEW anymore the player base I believe are old ppl who has always been there . there isn't any new ppl coming over to play EQ for the first time . so its old school players making toons they already know how to play , its been 20 years everyone knows how to play every toon in the game already
  16. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'd like to meet the person who can PL a toon from 1 - 85 in two hours.
    Cicelee likes this.
  17. CuriousPlayer New Member

3 hours tops , xp pots from claim and pull trains , I use chanter to pull zones at lower lvl and OILs for ae , lvl 50 in about 30 minutes , then I move to PON pull trains in tunnels to lvl 60 , then pull trains in HOT to lvl 80 then group with toon and pull trains in grounds . let me know when your ready to lvl a new toon , will get with you and show you , im on Drinal as well .
  18. Pirlo Augur

Dude sign me up

I want a crew of 5 bards and a shaman plzkkthxbye
  19. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Okay. What do I need to bring?
  20. Ceffener Augur

But it’s so easy you can do it for Krono so you get paid the $35 instead of them. So win?