heroic toon still avavilable?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pharoh1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Pharoh1 New Member

Old player considering coming back to the game. Was curious are heroic toons still offered would like to start @at 85 again if possible. Also appreciate any other tips. Thanks
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I got the option popup when I logged in to my old toon as recently as yesterday.

To piggyback here, is there anything I would lose by turning my old level 82 main herioc? It's only 3 levels, but I assume quite a bit more AAs than I currently have... but I worry about gear and such. It wouldn't replace my gear or anything would it? I have a completed, or at least nearly completed TSS charm and hand aug done and I would hate to lose them just to hop up a few levels.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

They give you all the heroic items via reward window. You won't lose your current gear. Lots of perks with the heroic, all spells to 85, 15k plat, 2 24 slot bags, MPG trails, DoN progression if you never did those, all skills to 85 level except tradeskills. I'm probably forgetting stuff.
  4. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Nice. Is this an as many characters you want thing, or is there a limit?

I have a problem with alts >_>
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

It is one per toon for how many you have available. There is a spot that says how many heroic characters you have. Probably just 1 but that's just a guess. They have passed them out a few times for various reasons.
  6. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Ah, okay, cool deal.
  7. Zanarnar Augur

Your bank account is your limit (or your willingness to spend DBC). I believe you got 1 free upgrade when they added them to the game, and they're... umm 4500 dbc? I don't remember for sure as its been a while since I looked. *If you delete a heroic character, i believe you gain the heroic upgrade you used on them back. (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong here, its been literal years since I messed with heroic chars)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Silly me, yeah you can buy as many as you want. Haha. I meant free ones ;)
  9. Scorrpio Augur

You can buy as many heroic upgrades as you wish. They are 3500 dbc(3150 for subbed members)
    If you delete a heroic character, the upgrade becomes available again and can be applied to another character, minus the free 15k plat. (I think 100 bayle marks are also excluded) Note: this might only apply to purchased upgrades, not the free granted ones.
    When you upgrade a character, you get a 'quest reward select' window with 4 tabs: gear 1/gear 2/bags&plat/consumables. Make sure you got two main inventory slots available and accept bags first then all others.
    You will keep everything you already had. Your TSS charm will likely be garbage compared to heroic. Most good augs you should be able to transfer from your existing gear.
  10. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Cool deal.

Yeah I supposed the stats wouldn't hold up after 10 years, I just didn't want to lose it since I had put in so much work to complete it.