Heroic Token Questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TeddyTen, Apr 12, 2020.

1. TeddyTen New Member

Need some info about the Heroic tokens..

Subs running out in a few days... Will I be able to use my tokens after my subs run out?

Will my tokens be available after the the event is over?

Does someone have a link to official information about Heroic tokens?

If I have a ftp account with 2 character spots taken and create a heroic toon and then all access runs out.. Which 2 of the 3 toons will I be able to play?

Can the heroic toons be rerolled or is it one time only?

I've read a few threads discussing heroic toons but nothing official and lots of unanswered questions.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok for fact

This is the link to the forum posts which covers this where you will find "official" responses - look for the ones in red from Prathun

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...during-anniversary.263764/page-5#post-3883027

In a nutshell:

- devs have stated this one can be deleted and remade

- the devs have stated so long as you log in during the event with a paid account and get the message or see the count on your character screen or inventory screen that shows 1 heroic available then that account will be flagged as getting a heroic and you can claim/use it later. But they do not clarify if it still has to be a paid account if you do so later. But you do not have to use it during the event.

You can play whichever of the 3 toons you want on a free account - it might not show on the screen but there is a way to see all of your characters on a free account. Its just you can only have 2 showing unless your silver then you would see 4. You could also buy a character slot with loyalty tokens and by pass that issue.

Are you looking for a link for general info on heroics or this one specifically?

No one knows and devs have not said if you can use it after your sub runs out. It sounds like you have CLAIMED it so it is yours but actually using it when free might not work. The can be remade so you could figure if you made it now then you could remake it after

The bottom line is this bonus was not for free or silver accounts - it was for paid accounts. You should not expect it to work if you drop your subscription but if it does then that would be cool.
  3. Heajol Augur

I have a lapsed sub on one of my accounts that was a paid account going into this holiday bonus. The heroic claim is still available on that account.