Heroic deletes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roxxanna, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Roxxanna Augur

I'm sure I'm sol, but thought I'd ask. I have 3 105 clerics on different accounts on Emarr that I'm not playing anymore, I'm thinking about reclaiming the HC slots. They have mounts I've bought, plat, and Heros a Forge upgrades. Problem is, I want to make new toons on Rathe. I'd rather not buy server transfers just to save the mounts then delete, and I'm assuming shared bank won't help, and Heros Forge upgrade is prolly gonna evap, SOL?
  2. fransisco Augur

umm... what exactly is your question?
  3. HigherPower New Member

Are all 3 characters on the 3 different accounts bought Heroic characters? If they were the free ones I believe you can't re-roll it like you can the bought Heroic toons. If you deleted the free ones, they will be gone forever (I'm about 95% sure of this).
  4. Derd Augur

Not sure but you seem to have a cleric addiction :)
    Mayfaire likes this.
  5. HigherPower New Member

Doing a search I found this that may help answer your questions....
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/heroic-characters-faq.208899/

6. Brickhaus Augur

If purchased, the Heroic character should be reclaimed upon deletion of the old character. I did this myself on Sunday and it worked fine. You will not get the funds, the bayle marks, or the food and drink, but will get the mount and gear and the two 20 slot bags.

I can also confirm that the free Heroic character will NOT be reclaimed upon deletion.

Good luck.
  7. Roxxanna Augur

The depths of my addiction are disturbing.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

Sorry for the confusion, trying to hurry at work.

To clarify, they are bought, I know I will get them back.

I'm concerned about the Pegasus mounts, and heros forge upgrades. I'm guessing putting the Pegasus mount in the shared bank won't allow me to use it on another server, and I'm betting that I'll lose the heros forge upgrade when I delete and redo them on Rathe.
  9. Brudal Augur

Correct Roxx, shared bank is server only not cross server. Also correct that hero's forge will be lost as it is character only, even if you recreate with the same name it will be a different character id.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Bummed :-(

Better to just leave em be and buy 3 new slots.
  11. Brudal Augur

Cheaper to transfer than buy new Heroic with Hero's Forge 2250 vs 6400. (could be off on the cost of Hero's Forge)
  12. Crystilla Augur

/hugs hun

With my arm/shoulder been injured since spring, playtime's been (really) low. Hate seeing you bail on EMarr but when it's not fun it's not fun.
  13. Roxxanna Augur

Bah, you won't evade me so easily Crystilla!

Not really abandoning, I just can't fathom doing everything I've done with RatheRoxx over again. Just looking for things to do, and starting a couple new Chanter or Necro boxes sounds entertaining. Moving RatheRoxx around via server transfers to play with people I wish too is a more appealing idea. Sorry to hear that shoulder is still hurting, I understand where your coming from there, hope you get to feeling better soon, we need more people like you on here.