Heroic Characters from third Party sites

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by howaboutno, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howaboutno New Member

Hello,

as many other Players, i purchased some cheap bundles from a third party website.
    I didn't think of anything fishy going on, because those were Steam Bundles, which are often discounted during promotion phases, and the price also varies from country to country.
    I was thinking i was buying some keys that were bought in something like Indonesia, which seemed perfectly fine to me.

Now, as with the TBM keys, it turned out that it was not. I do not wish to discuss this at all, there are other threads.

I have a few Questions, that Support refuses to answer, and i want to raise them publicly, so that perhaps other people can add their questions, and maybe some Daybreak official will comment on any of those.

To my Situation: I have 3 accounts, one had TBM purchased via the official site, two others didnt. Those had TBM removed, Characters leveled down to 100, and TBM access revoked. Totally fine with me.
    I also bought some Heroic Entrance bundles, and used them to create a character on one of the 3 Accounts, who is also lacking TBM now.

Right before the action was taken, daybreak did charge my credit card for all 3 Accounts. Normally the intervals on the accounts are not in sync, 4., 15., and 26th of every month i got charged. This month, one day before they remove TBM, they charged all of my Accounts, some now left with 48 days of time. This has never happened before, and is quite frankly outrageous. Even the White Knights here can't find any good in this, this just seems like a totally calculated Measure, "hey, he might quit over this, lets make sure we get a last charge for that". Or it has to do with the bans from before somehow.

I am willing to buy TBM for the 2 accounts again, but now i am very careful, because what if they decide to remove the heroic characters tomorrow? I dont want to buy a new one of those, i'd just stick to two accounts.

without further ado, my questions

1. Will you at any point remove Characters that were created with "illegal" heroic character bundles?
    2. Why did you charge my 3 accounts at once, out of sync, just before TBM was removed?
    3. If you remove TBM now, will the warnings to our accounts be removed as well?
    4. Do you have any plans for Community Representatives, similar to EVE Online's CSM? Some guys with reputation, that can ask someone official at daybreak consolidated player questions once a week/month/whatever?
  2. nildiar Lorekeeper

I couldn't have put it better myself 2 of 4 of mine and gfs accounts gave heroic bundles soo where does that leAve us esp seeing both heroics are mains abd de leveled down to 100
  3. oklookatme Journeyman

So you have one main account and 2 box accounts that you wanted roll as cheap as possible, check. Obviously you actively searched 3rd party websites for deals knowing full well it was not legit. Now you claim you didn't know you were doing something wrong, but that is highly doubtful. At this point I have to say you're lucky you still have you accounts.

As far as DBG charging you money for the next month, out of schedule and right before being banned - well if that is truly the case, that's not ethical. Because at that point you're being charged more than the $14.99 a month technically. I'm interested in know if others can confirm this.
  4. Kikinu New Member

Completly legit you scrub, these were valid codes. If there would not have been chargebacks daybreak would have done nothing. You're funny, but looks aren't everything.
    Feldon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. oklookatme Journeyman

Not legit because purchased from 3rd party website not affiliated/partnered with DBG. Codes purchased with stolen credit cards and sold on 3rd party sites is not legit; therefore the codes are not.
  6. Vdidar Augur

The answer here is we are going to go ahead and lock this one. Please contact customer service for concerns regarding your account.
    Feldon and Draazen like this.
  7. oklookatme Journeyman

Agree:
    "The answer here is we are going to go ahead and lock this one. Please contact customer service for concerns regarding your account."
    Draazen likes this.
  8. RadarX Augur

If you have concerns regarding your account you should contact Customer Support. As mentioned in other threads we do not provide support for in game transactions of this nature so there is risk involved in completing them.
    Vdidar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.