Heroic Character Sale: Mon, Sept 21 - Thurs, Oct 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Get ready for the next expansion, by picking up a level 85 Heroic Character! This feature is on sale for 2500 Daybreak Cash starting Monday, September 21 at 1:00 AM PDT. This sale runs until 11PM PDT on Thursday, October 1, 2015.

[IMG]
    The Heroic Character feature allows players to select any class and begin their adventures in EverQuest at level 85 with a full complement of gear, Alternative Advancement Abilities, food, drink, and platinum. This feature is a great way for new players to get caught up with their friends. It’s also great for existing players that want to try new classes, or for players returning to Norrath so they can explore content that they haven’t had an opportunity to visit yet.

Don't miss your chance to pick up a discount on this great feature. If you're looking for more information about Heroic Characters, see the post here.
  2. kramer2202 Elder

And I just made a Heroic Character yesterday....
  3. Cidran Augur

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the expansion for my 2nd account the day before the 50% :/
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

5. SelahEQ New Member

Awesome! Also a good chance to try out another server :)
  6. Huski New Member

Anyone know when this will ACTUALLY take effect? It is 0600 09/21/51 est and my marketplace still shows 3500dc :( Another glitch?
  7. Huski New Member

Think Sony would have gotten it right :p
  8. Kezlek Journeyman

I did the exact thing in lotro, sent a message and they retro actively gave me the half price. Doesn't hurt to try it
  9. LaVolta New Member

Bought the collector's edition upgrade yesterday and the Heroic character was active and ready for use. Enjoy!
  10. klaydor New Member

10:40 am central 09/21/2015 still not updated :(
  11. Roshen Brand Manager

Looking into this now.
  12. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

i have 3 heroics i've yet to burn. any returning players want to join forces? would be nice to have someone (or people) to play with. i am EST
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

The Heroic Character sale is live!
  14. Eatemupp New Member

hardly a returning player just bored as of late.. what server do you play on?
  15. Cidran Augur

Noob question: If I grab an heroic character from this sale in EQ1, can I use it later at EQ2?
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

No
    Aenvar likes this.
  17. hwine New Member

trying to purchase a heroic character. i go through it says transaction sucsessful but my cash balance dosen't change and no heoic character appears on my account. is there an issue with the market place or am i maybe doing something wrong?