Heroic Character - reroll possible?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bjornonite, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Bjornonite New Member

Bought a heroic slot a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to get back into Everquest and rolled a Beastlord. Really enjoying playing through the Dream and beginning of HoT, but I'm really not sold on the bst. I kind of feel like a shaman with an OK pet. I really don't feel like dropping more $ for a different HC, so I was wondering if I delete this beast, if my account is credited with the HC purchase and I can reroll him as something else (most likely necro, used to love my necro back in the day).
  2. phxAnt New Member

Yes you can reroll your HC , but you only get the plat once.
  3. Bjornonite New Member

Awesome, i'll throw the plat at an alt to hold. So do I just delete the beast or is there anything else required to dissolve?
  4. Brohg Augur

that's it. Put plat in shared bank so it isn't lost, then delete/reroll to your heart's content; try out all sixteen classes twice each if you like
  5. Anhari Augur

I'm not sure if you get the other goodies on a re-roll, like the two 32 slot bags. Most of the gear is no trade so they should be re0granted, but be aware of it and save off anything that is not no trade. (Put on an alt or in the shared bank slots)
  6. Crumm Lorekeeper

I used a heroic to play with every class, deleting them as I went.
    1. Make sure you remove everything droppable before deleting. Then double-check again. I've lost a neat LoN ornament by being careless.
    2. You don't need to pass them to an alt, just use your shared bank.
    3. After you delete, your char select screen should say "1 Heroic Character Available". Once after deleting, mine said 0. I logged a ticket and it was resolved the next day.
  7. Anhari Augur

Also remember that the free HC accounts are not able to be deleted and re-used. This was only possible during the opening promotion time.
  8. Pharmer Enthedell New Member

Necro'd thread, but good to know. Looked before I deleted one of the freebies.