Heroic Character - No AAs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deltron, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Deltron New Member

Hi all,

I just deleted two heroic characters from different accounts which I created long ago. Both had 1000s of AAs. I created new heroic characters in their places and neither of the new characters have any AAs. I've tried logging out and back in. No change. Is this because both my accounts are FTP?

Thanks.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It makes no difference if free or paid account.

When logging in and out are you doing so thru the patcher? If not then try that.

SO long as these are the ones you can remake which they must be or you would have said they did not come thru at level 85 :D

The only thing I was aware that did not come with a re-created Heroic were the Bayle marks, food and drink and the 15k Plat.

I would file a petition.
    Skuz and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  3. Nuchuku69 New Member

I just used a heroic character upgrader and i'm having a similar issue, I was granted everything except for AA's
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Make sure the auto grant is checked under AAs.

Created a new heroic char on 1st January and this was all I needed to do to get my AAs.
  5. Nuchuku69 New Member

Auto grant does not work without an active subscription. Heroic characters were previously entitled to AA's without an active scrip.

6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Guess you need to petition then.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They still do get them, at least I did when I upgraded a free account character I had to heroic right before Christmas - he got like 8,000 AA. So in the case of Auto Grant for Heroic it works on all accounts.

But as a free or silver you will not be able to earn more or do further auto grant until you subscribe
  8. SunDrake Augur

This is odd. I had the same experience with a Heroic I rolled a few nights ago. I was setting him up and found he had no AAs upon creation / boost. My accounts are Gold though, so I enabled Auto Grant and relogged and got the AAs. This would indeed be an issue if the account were F2P or Silver.

Edit: This situation differs from my recollection of Heroics where you were automatically given the AAs with the boost, without using Auto Grant.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think we all are using different terminology here and its confusing some of us. The Heroic I created on the free account recently was given all his AA to level 85. I think we were calling it "auto grant" cause it was automatically granted, I did not have to click on the actual "auto grant" button. And that is where the confusion is coming in.

From my impression some people are upgrading to Heroic characters and not getting all the free AA that come with them. On free, silver or paid accounts.

While paid accounts can then enable auto grant then log in and out and get the AA they should have gotten automatically already

Sounds to me like something happened to the automatic Heroic AA with the new Heroic they came out with.
  10. Oldetimer New Member

its beyond me I paid for heroic char upgrade and the aa's are not granted I hope they get this fixed soon says in the dbg description heroic chars come w/aa and that would be false advertisement and fraud on their part
  11. Dokadoka New Member

I am quite upset as I was so excited to use my friends and family heroic boost and no aa's were granted. I have purchased 3 heroic boosts before and always got the AA's permenantly granted for a level 85 character. I got 0 aa's for this upgrade and it took 48 hours for a response to my petition.

"I do see that the special progression AAs were granted to your character during the upgrade, which were the Trials of Mata Muram AAs and the Dragons of Norrath progression AAs. However, the remaining AAs were not granted. I've gone ahead and reported your concerns regarding this problem to our team. This will need to be tested by our team, if it is not functioning as intended, then we hope to see it fixed soon. I don't have an ETA as to when it might be looked into, but please keep an eye on the official forums, as well as the update notes for further information as it becomes available. I also suggest submitting a bug report from in game. Bug reports can be made in game by typing the command /bug and then filling out the appropriate information."

I don't see the special progression AAs granted it shows on my aa tab I have 0/250.

I also submitted a bug report but have not received any response. I find it unfortunate there is not a clamoring to fix this as AA's are so important :( I know I can upgrade my account and just auto grant but I liked that I at least have 5000ish permanent AA's if I ever don't sub on this account. I really hope they make this right. I have been trying to get all my friends back into this game and support daybreak, please do what is right here and address this issue.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

These AAs cost 0 so they don't change 0/250 as they don't count. Check the special tab under AAs and look for Norrath Keepers (or somethng similar) should be 4/5 and Matar (something) should be the MPG trials which should read 6/6.

I wonder if they broke something when they added these to every char on Miragul.
  13. mhadd New Member

created heroic toon on free to play no aa but got everything else as well tried logging in and out and completely out of game still no aa , the initial aa thats granted with a heroic.
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

After reading this thread, decided to try this out myself.

And yes, heroic characters created by me on Xegony has 0 aas… 0 ranks of CA/CS, etc.

Since this forum is for players to help other players, I created a thread in the Bug Reports forum. You should like the first post to get it higher priority so someone will look at this.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...racter-claims-bugged-zero-aas-granted.262291/
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

My thread in bugs switched to Fixed Internally today. I'm not sure if it will make this next patch, but at least someone looked at it.
    CatsPaws and Yinla like this.