Heroic character mistake

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nugge66, Mar 18, 2020.

1. nugge66 New Member

Hi,
    Yesterday I took advantage of the offer to start up a Heroic character. Unfortunately I managed to chose a class of mistake. Is there anyway to unmake it and chose again?
    I want to remember that if you purchased a heroic and delete it, you get to chose another heroic. But this new offer was bound to being a paying player, what rules applies then?

Best regards
    Blodgjute / Cazic / born 1999 april...
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Others are saying you can delete this one.

If you get a warning when trying to delete it then stop.

The same freely given Heroics in 2017 anniversary can be deleted and remade. Its the one time offered ones in 2014 that cannot.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Don't delete it unless you find out first! You can change class in DB store buying an item to do so...but you can't recreate a lost heroic ability (meaning, one time use) unless you buy it. (I'm not sure which is cheaper if any).
    Paid heroic vs free heroic, which one gives you a re-use is the question.
    Put in a support ticket and give us the result.
  4. yodo Augur

No you can't...
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

My mistake. I'm pretty sure you could in the past.
  6. Free2Play1999 Lorekeeper

Hello,
    I did the same thing, I thought I was making a Vah Shir bard when I chose berserker. I couldn't find a definitive answer as well. I immediately logged out ( so I didn't collect any of the freebies it gives you ), took a deep breath and deleted the heroic. It immediately gave it back to me at the character select screen. I then created the heroic bard, no problem. So, at the very least, in 2020, it worked fine.
    I hope this helps.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can remake this one - word came down from J Chen.

From Prathun quoting JChan:
    Yes, you can delete the Heroic Character and still get credit back for the Heroic Character, however you will not receive the items from the Heroic Character Consumables Pack again (Platinum, Bayle Marks, Food and Drink).
    Prathun, Mar 19, 2020
    #91 Like Reply

You can purchase a "Race Change Scroll" in the marketplace which will reset your race and deity to any that are available. Bind point becomes POK. $25.00 - You can also purchase a gender and name reassignment. EQ was way ahead of its time when you think about it.
  8. smash Augur

You never could. Race change yes, class NEVER