Heroic Aug Quests

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bethelmanaa, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Bethelmanaa Journeyman

I am doing the quests for the Heroic Augs and I have done them twice. Is there a full set of augs? I did the quests for thinning and potions. I am still missing slots. Is there another set of quests that I am missing for did I get all the available augs that are awarded?
  2. Apathy Elder

There's tasks off most of the quest givers in Ferrot and House of Thule.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

I have done almost all of the Feerrott/House quests, and have 19 heroic augs. There are 21 possible aug slots. I know that I have one quest uncompleted; I'd better check to see what else there is that might offer a heroic aug - very possibly the three group quests; or there may be a double aug award at some point, possibly one for completing the full set of mercenary/partisan for the two tier one zones.
  4. Bethelmanaa Journeyman

I didn't even think of Feerrott. I thought they were all in HoT. I'll try them out tonight when I get out of work. I'll let you know if I find all 21.
  5. Everstorm Augur

All the mercenary and partisan quests in Feerrott and House of Thule lower floor give an aug, except one mercenary in HoT iirc.
  6. Borek-VS Augur

I think it is actually just the first quest you do that has no aug, no matter which one it is.
  7. bearforce1 Lorekeeper

after doing all merc and partisan quests in feerott and house of thule, I had augs for all slots. in addition, I got the finger slot aug reward 3 times. I also get primary and secondary slot augs depending on the character's class. the number will vary.

if I remember correctly:

berserker got one aug for a 2 handed weapon.
    monk got two 1 handed weapon augs and an aug for a shield.
    pally got one 1 handed weapon aug, and one shield aug.
  8. Tobynn Augur

I haven't attempted to farm up any Heroic augments, so I'm in no way familiar with specific sources for specific augs. Where can the Heroic Jewel of the Self (charm slot) be obtained? Alla's and Magelo both list three different varieties of that augment, but all listings include zero source information.
  9. Borek-VS Augur

I suspect they are given out in some order that doesn't depend on which quest you do. IIRC, I got the charm aug relatively early on. If it helps, I did the House quests before any of the Feerrott ones, so it would have come from one of those.
  10. Oogabooga Journeyman

The Beast of Horror gave me the heroic charm aug all three times I ran it, regardless of the order I did the others. I'd start with that.
    Borek-VS and Tobynn like this.
  11. Tobynn Augur

Sweet, thanks for heads up.
  12. Cayz New Member

If you accidentally select the wrong aug, is there a way to get the other one?
  13. Brohg Augur

no. don't worry, "wrong" is only very minorly wrong
  14. Drusi Augur