Heroic Adventures Guide?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rhodz, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Quatr Augur

It depends. At 105, sometimes I get over 10 extra AAs, sometimes I get 3. I assume that it has to do with how popular a given HA is, but I am not sure.
  2. Gialana Augur

There is definitely scaling. But I'm not sure what it's based on. However, the bonus experience correlates with the platinum reward. So a daily HA that offers 600pp gives more bonus experience than one that offers 400pp.
  3. Rhodz Augur

Ok after becoming very familiar with Gribble and those HAs I am wondering about other HAs to break the monotony before it begins as it always does. We run as a duo and I box the tank and chanter while my wife runs the healing so if things get much busier than Grib's HAs it will be too much so. The boss fights can be very close, even those we lose (last one mob was 1% when we wiped so could have gone either way) , so that is about where we stand.

Wish to collect about 3000+ Marks of Valor before moving on to other expansion HAs since well it feels like free gear and keeps me out of the bazaar.

Suggestions and advice appreciated and thanked in advance.

Edit- lvl is 85
  4. Rhodz Augur

5. Flat Toad Elder

Note also there's a small silver lining to the tedium of repeating same HAs Minnie, minnie times... As you (hopefully) level up, so do the mobs; basically just keeping up with you. Hence, if you find the mobs seem tougher than previously, the real difference is...you! They're giving you an unbiased testing of how your equipment matches your new level's needs: GEAR UP!! Your old defiant plate aint cutting it any more, Cowboy!