Heroic AAs!?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Uzzumar, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Uzzumar New Member

Let me start by saying my bad if this has been gone through before as I don't have the time to skim countless pages of forums to find it.
    My question is on heroic AAs and where to start to get them. Is it correct to say just start at CotF and do all the progression (partisan and Merc questlines) for each zone in there? I'm a complete noob to EQ and I don't care too much about min/maxing but at the same time I absolutely hate feeling like I'm holding my group/raid back in any way. I'm currently sitting at lvl 100 and figured I would get a jump on some heroic AAs if it is possible while I level up some more.
    Thank you in advance!
    Shindius and Yinla like this.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

• Hero's Fortitude: Increases your armor class, attack power and the maximum amount of attack you can gain from items by 10 points per rank.
    • Hero's Resolution: Increases your base statistics and the maximum that your base statistics can be increased by items and spells by 5 points per rank. Additionally this ability increases your natural hit point, mana and endurance regeneration and the maximum that your hit point and mana regeneration can be increased by items by 2 points per rank.
    • Hero's Vitality: Increases your maximum hit points, mana, endurance as well as how far below zero your hit points can fall before you die by 25 points per rank.
    https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Hero's_Special_AAs
    their are more not listed that are higher expansion's
    Quatr, Shindius, Gialana and 2 others like this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

This page will tell you where to get all the particular Heroic AAs:

https://eqboard.rebelhq.org/index.php?topic=22469.0

Your proposal (doing all merc/partisan/group misisons) will get you most of the Heroic AAs, but not all of them. The ones which are not covered by those quests varies from expac to expac, but you can use this list to check them out and figure out what else is required. The most common of which is getting all the achievements in the group missions, and in some expacs, the hunter achievements.
    Shindius, Nennius and CrazyLarth like this.
  4. Uzzumar New Member

Thank you both so much for the websites and insight! Now I can get on the right path to getting these elusive heroic AAs. Happy hunting!