Help Us Make Our Games Better!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I personally think this is a great idea. Let's hope it gets used by people that care about EQ, and the devs.
  2. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Smokebane when are you coming back to Tunare?
  3. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Just FYI, there was a hiccup getting the Moderators active on the EQ Tracker DB. That was resolved tonight, so the issues should start getting updated in the coming days. The Mods are new to this too, (I use the system at work myself, but most of the Mods are new to this) so there may be some growing pains to figure out how best to use this with EQ. Still, looking over the issues so far, they've mostly been good so far; the system feels promising, especially once we get this dovetailed into DBG's internal systems.
    adetia likes this.
  4. Ezeron New Member

If I am paying you every month to play this game on multiple accounts it seems only fair that I should expect customer service. I go to the link to report an issue and every time the site says its not operational since daybreak took over. How you use your system to help me is up to you, if I pay you further is up to me. Why should I not go to non paying on all accounts so I have no right to expect anything? I want to help support, but having no way to get help for a problem doesnt sound like something I want to pay for.

Also your ruining LON with these sure loot rewards. Why would anyone want to buy LON boosters now? Your just going to give the rewards away later. You are either trying to get rid of LON or you are just jamming your hand in the cookie jar one too many times and don't see what its going to do to it in the future, that is if even you care $$$$$.
  5. DarkTexasQA Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

I know some of you Guys will be angry about another none-forumside thing, but I can tell you we had a great success in H1z1 and Planetside 2 with it. That's why we are trying to make it for every Daybreak-Game now. Please give it a try guys and help us @ making your favourite game better!
    -> soeissuetracker.com

thanks =)