Help on LJ ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Siluett, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Pikallo Augur

Just random I suppose. We had 3 azure robes on the first clear and didnt see another for like a month.
  2. Darth Augur

Yeah we got 2 robes our first kill. We finally had a double crown. We got three eyes once was pretty cool.
  3. Tenaka Lorekeeper

I disagree, I have heard from quite a few people about being trained just trying to camp VP key pieces. Doesn't have to just be about having Trak locked down, I knew Faceless Order on test to be a very cool group and seems this Facelsss has a completely different breed of players, who could care less about the good reputation the test guild had.
  4. Storytimebros Elder

There are records of past accomplishments to be broken here. The previous servers have all defeated content within 2 weeks or less up to SOF. That streak ends come 54 man limited content once the exodus of followers that care nothing more then to be on top pre-instanced content. They were not able to do it on test and for sure will not be on LJ either.
  5. Darth Augur

You do realize this is not the same guild right? Not even close. Different Leader, different officers, 90+% different people if not more.

In fact I was never a member of TFO on Vulak or Test. Yet I'm the Guild Leader. None of my officers were in either version.

I mean you all like to keep acting like we're the same guild, but we're clearly not.