Help on LJ ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Siluett, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Siluett New Member

Hey guys.

I would really like to be able todo my epic for the tlp nostalgica but I dont see anyway I can due to I need to kill Cazic for a drop.

I play in a small euroguild wich prolly never gonna be able to raid gods in planes but we are really enjoying the game and the server Alot.

I am asking if there is any guild that I could tag along to get my epicpiece from cazic wich already have the drops for SK class. All other things I think we can do with 1 or 2 groups, its just that cazic is souch a plug/stop if your not in a big guild or boxing a raid.

If its possible pls contact Darkz 59 SK

Sorry for bad spelling, am swedish
  2. Darth Augur

That's an extremely rare drop. And, any guild that would kill CT is likely going to want that drop for a Shadow Knight in their own guild.

With that said, I do know some box crews can and have killed CT in the past on Lockjaw, and might be willing to let one go as an or even loot rights for a cost.

I'm not sure the cost, anyone that asks me always offers 3 krono, which seems low to me. But, I don't usually sell raid loot unless it has no value down the road for new members.
  3. Tudadar Augur

Soul leech will drop off golems in 3 months or so if velious vote passes. If you dont want to buy it that might be your best shot. If you want to loot it for free pre velious its probably unlikely.
  4. Siluett New Member

Golems are doable for a group or 2? thats ok if so. I might be able to buy the lootrights tho before, dont have kronos but could prolly gather around 80k for it if someone is up for it?

And I totally understand that a guild want their sks to get the drop, was just if anyone was killing ct and dont have sks that gonna loot it.
  5. SomethingWitty Augur

You can add me to the list of players on LJ that are looking for a Soulleech or loot rights! That being said, you are much better off doing the greenmist quest if not in a CT killing guild.
  6. Xanadas Augur

Exactly why they need to re-add the epic npcs to spawn bosses that drop only epic quest items.
  7. SomethingWitty Augur

You mean the Harbingers? I totally agree. It is really dumb that they added them on the live servers, where there is little to no demand for epic 1.0s, yet take them out of the progression servers where they would actually be useful...
    Xanadas likes this.
  8. Fhiele Augur

This situation is why Phinigel is such a good solution for so many players.
    Venthos and oldkracow like this.
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Quit LJ, Come to phinny

Instanced content > blocked content.
  10. SomethingWitty Augur

Ya, lets all re-roll over and over and over again every time DBG launches a new server! No thanks.
    Sheex and Imdead like this.
  11. Moranis Augur

I think you also need to consider lockouts, demand for more epics (because they're now easier to attain) could cause bottlenecks and the fact that RF / LJ have about 20% of the Phinny population so most mobs aren't really over-contested.
  12. vardune Augur

This exactly. Leave lockjaw and come to Phinigel.
  13. Tudadar Augur

He didnt say his guild cant get a shot at CT. He said his guild is too small to kill it ( screwed over by raid buff )
  14. DaedorAlive Elder

No one blocking CT...

I think "Valor and Honor" got the last one. DHS, PoFX, FI all kill him but he's generally up for a good while after he spawns and is open for the taking.
  15. Simone Augur

If you are looking for an for Soul Leech expect to pay about 5 Krono for it. It's a fairly rare drop off a mob that only spawns about 4 times a week. Our guild, Peace of Formosa EX, probably kills him the most often of anyone right now and even then we've only ever sold 1 or 2 MQs as we haven't had too many extras drop from us. The one we sold the other day we got 5 Krono which seems to be a fair price considering the high demand and relative rarity of the item.

Other option would be to join a raiding guild and just loot it next time it drops when you're raiding with them.
  16. Gremin Augur

Do us all a favor and stop implying or out right telling folks content is blocked on LJ. CT is up for hours on end and done by so many guilds its not funny. If my new SKs did not need the Soul Leech DHS would be more then happy to call it out as rots for others on the server.

If you are having a great time on Phini I applaud you, now can we have our fun on LJ too pls?
    Felicite, DaedorAlive and Simone like this.
  17. Raejin Lorekeeper

Yes only current content gets blocked on LJ!
  18. Darth Augur

Current content is not being blocked. It's being done by the only guild willing to track it and go kill it when it's up. Sometimes we even leave it up for hours. No one else even tries. What do you want us to do, not try and get the BPs we need?
  19. Pikallo Augur

Its not extremely rare. Just at a quick glance at actual numbers, we have roughly 17 Soul Leeches in approximately 40 CT kills so far on Phinny. I seem to recall RF was similar. They were rotting and going to alts and warriors within a couple weeks. I'd hardly say a 40%+ drop rate is "extremely rare". Slime Blood on the other hand, I'd agree with the rarity.
  20. Darth Augur

We had tons of slime bloods. Not very many Soul Leech's.

Of course we went 70+ days before our first Crown of Rile dropped as well.