help missing npc

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by vegasbum, Aug 25, 2015.

1. vegasbum New Member

Ok I am doing the quest jokes on you. I have made it to the slave pens and killed all the Bixie around but I can not find the Caged Drakkin that should be in the cell on the right side there are only small slaves and the Drakkin in the cell strait a head of me. Can someone help me.
  2. Brudal Augur

What step is your quest on?

3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. vegasbum New Member

I have cleared the slave pens but I did not loot the clue. This is the third time I have tried to finish this quest. the last time I looted but the caged drakin was not in the cell so I figured that I had to setup a dialog with the other drakin but still no go. what is spawn rate for this npc. The caged drakin was know where to be seen.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

are you killing the There you will find either a slavemistress or Slavemistress Hizja. They are very weak and easily soloable by a level 70+ Enchanter with or without a pet. Once you kill either one of them, they may drop an "Imposter's Clue".
  6. Borek-VS Augur

Yes, if Hizja is up, she will drop the clue, and the caged drakkin will auto aggro on you. Killing it completes the quest and you get to choose from the two rewards.