Help, Coirnav Ranger weapon question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skive, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Skive New Member

Back on game after a bit of a break. My now 28 ranger is rocking a smoldering brand, and a ssoy, that I got back in classic/kunark era. I have 1KR and 2k pp. Any ideas on what wep I should buy? Woodsman staff maybe? Let me know! Thanks!
  2. a_librarian Augur

You are almost to the level where the damage cap is removed, so there's the Argent Protector for a decent two hander. If you can find a reasonably priced Frostbringer (2-3k plat) get one of those and a Jagged Blade of Mourning (400-600 plat) and that should work until you get your epic weapons.

I'd use the rest to pick up some cheap barbed ringmail, crystal chitin or dragonhide armor in slots where you are lacking in AC. Many pieces are dirt cheap and a big upgrade from prior expansions tradeable loot
  3. Bewts Augur

Wurmslayer / Jagged Blade of Mourning will carry you until you replace them with epics.
  4. Roxas MM Augur

woodsman staff is awesome, will last till max level.
  5. SunDrake Augur

For 2H, Woodsman's Staff. Options for 1H that haven't been mentioned are Venomous Axe of the Velium Brood, the Velious weapons.. Exquisite Hammer, Spear, etc [12/20 on the best ones, scaling down from there] and Sarnak Parrying Blade [offhand only.]