Helm Graphics (or lack thereof)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Surly, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Surly New Member

I'll complain here since it's not like there's a suggestion forum.

I play on a TLP server and recently got my Elemental Chain helm. I was really psyched to equip a helm ornament and look really cool, but nope, it has no head graphic so I can't use the ones that require plate/helm look.
    Worse now that there are cool sets for the 18th anniversary, but I can't wear the set because half my gear doesn't have the appropriate graphic.

For the helms in particular, it should either be restricted by class (rather than item skin), or allow us to click "modify" and get a lvl 1 ringmail appearance.
  2. Surly New Member

Apparently never going to get a staff response, not that I honestly expect one.

But someone in game brought up another good point: had to buy the stupid Hero's Forge thing to unlock wearing ornaments for only ONE character, and I can't even wear the hat of my choice in game.
  3. Surly New Member

4. Surly New Member

5. Surly New Member

6. Astley Augur

Maybe that's because you're trying to equip a PLATE graphic into a CHAIN armor piece?
  7. Surly New Member

no, description says it can be used on an item with plate or CHAIN appearance. the problem is that this high end CHAIN headpiece does not have a CHAIN appearance, it has none at all.
  8. oldandnasty Augur

PoP helms take the cloth ornaments. Don't know why but I guess they are coded for cloth.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I am not sure why the Devs are not jumping in and commenting on such a game breaking issue like this.

Though on a more serious note I have heard they read the forums and don't always comment.