Hello, New player looking for other newbs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Johnny Turbo, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Johnny Turbo New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to EQ but not most other mmo's. I've recently made a character on Coirnav because experiencing this game from the beginning sounds amazing to me. I never got to experience this game when it was new.. Given the fact that I've played most of the "Wowified" mmo's, I'm at a complete loss navigating, or finding other newbs to adventure with. If anyone is interested in showing a new guy the ropes, or know of a newb friendly guild, please let me know. I'm willing to re-roll any character that's needed as my current two are only lvl 1.

Sincerely, a very lost Gnome Wizard
  2. moogs Augur

Welcome. Do you have maps working in-game? (Backspace or M key should work.)
  3. bigpapa Augur

welcome and there are some links that can help you :
    can google --->>> everquest fanra / almarsguides / allakhazam / eqresource /eqinterface /eqmagetower / raidloot .com , / eqtraders / everquest info , ect
  4. Johnny Turbo New Member

Thanks for the responses guys. Last night I downloaded the Brewall maps, and that let me learn Ak'Anon and the surrounding Steamfont Mountains. I will absolutely check those resources, as any Wizard info helps. So far I'm really digging my Nuke playstyle, and I'm able to solo some yellow Kobolds
    moogs likes this.
  5. Johnny Turbo New Member

I had the pleasure of running into a fellow helpful Gnome by the name of Dolphins, who grouped with me at the Kobold camps
    moogs likes this.
  6. mattie diesel Journeyman

I'd have no problem giving you a bunch of help and advice but all my char's on agnarr. Msg me questions on forum, feel free.