Hello again!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Augur, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Dre. Altoholic

What up
    Augur likes this.
  2. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

can you please add graphics to arx raid range items all we have is brown bags i see theres an owl would love to see that an item :)
  3. Motherlee Augur

I vote for anyone who unbans all the people who were wronged here and on Facebook. RadarX never responds. Dzarn never responds. And the email link to 'johnsmith' bounces.
  4. Zezack Journeyman

Woot!! Great things are coming! Long live EQ!!!
    Silv, Augur and Mintalie like this.
  5. Randragon Augur

Augur said:

Maybe they will realize that EQNext is folly and redirect all those resources into EQ1 and create newer and better experience for us for a change.

One can only dream.
  6. Naugrin Augur

I thought both Chandrok and Ngreth were gone?
  7. Fangtail Journeyman

8. Zaviere Augur

I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but if you can have any say at all in TBM quest dialogue in general, PLEASE don't make quests require hailing NPCs over and over and over a million times in a row to progress. Thanks!

Also, welcome back!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Augur like this.
  9. Crystilla Augur

They are. I think the person you quoted used them as an example of someone who already knows EQ and has worked on one of the major system areas.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Riou like this.
  10. Viper1 Augur

Got sick of working with voxels, eh? Go on, admit it, those things infuriate you devs as much as the do us.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Zunnoab Augur

While I don't have anything off hand to ask, I do appreciate the sentiment of this topic. It's a nice little mood lifter from the bitterness I probably will not ever lose over the recent nerfs.
    Augur likes this.
  12. Mayfaire Augur

Welcome back to EQ, Augur. :D
    Gyurika Godofwar, Silv and Augur like this.
  13. Naugrin Augur

Yeah ty...I understood later after rereading, but it was too late to edit.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  14. IceSy Augur

Welcome back Augur!
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Welcome back even if only temporarily :)
    Silv and Augur like this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Welcome back!

Now you just need to sneak Thunder Gun graphic onto a player usable weapon! ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar, Augur, Iila and 2 others like this.
  17. Silv Augur

Oh dear jebus I hope it's a new person! Why would you even mention such a horrible thing?!

Really excited to see how things turn out with TBM knowing Dzarn is on AA and Augur has been drawn back into the black hole that is EQ... ya know, no one can ever truly escape EQ once you get close enough! :p
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

You make a good point although Ngreth did do some good work for EQ but he was shown the door 2 or 3 times in the last few years. He deserves better than that and hopefully has landed somewhere that will show him some more loyalty.

Welcome back Augur for however long you wind up sticking around. I agree with the sentiment that we could always use more humor and puns and less hailing and tedium in dialogue and questing!
  19. Shiea Augur

Hey Augur, I'm Josh also! Hopefully we get a chance to work together on beta soon =)