Hellfire Club: High end raiding on Cazic Thule

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tearsin Rain, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Tearsin Rain Augur

http://thehellfire.net - Hellfire Club is a high end raid guild on CT, raiding 4 days a week:
    Wednesday and Friday, 8pm - 11pm EST
    Saturday and Sunday, 1pm - 5pm EST

Progression:
    we're not a bleeding edge guild in competition for cross-server firsts, but we are in the top 15 of progression guilds in EQ currently, and have been first in progression on the CT server for many years.

Requirements:
    we're not terribly rigid about this, but as we are doing higher end content we necessarily need people 'physically' capable of handling the content we're on.
    as such, we expect at least 3.5k AAs and a full set (or equivalent) of the current expansion's top tier group armor and augs.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    2 Paladins (must have at least 3500 AA and 8500ac unbuffed)
    2 Warriors (must have at least 3500 AA and 8500ac unbfufed)
    as many bards as we can eat
    1-3 caster dps, especially at least one or two necros.
    a cleric or two
    a druid or two

We have an extremely relaxed attendance requirements for a guild at our tier (far as i've seen of other guilds, anyways) - we are one of the top 15 guilds for progression across all servers, but with a 4 day a week raid schedule.
    If you're interested in high end raiding in a relaxed and adult environment, HFC is a good place to look.

Contacts:
    cazic.tearsin (recruitment officer)
    cazic.viltaire (general officer)
    cazic.laedyinya (sweet cheeks - tell her i said that)
    cazic.vraa (raid leader)
  2. LoudGuitar Journeyman

Could you answer a few questions?

1. How long is your application process before becoming a full member?

2. Do applicants earn D.K.P. during their application period?

3. Can you have alts in the guild, and if you can can applicants have alts in the guild?

4. Do you use Vent or Teamspeak?

5. Do you like pie?
  3. Tearsin Rain Augur

1. 30 days
    2. yes
    3. no, however we do allow them to come get rot loot
    4. not as a guild policy, though there is a server active for those that like it
    5. i do, laedinya doesn't - because she's some kind of weirdo.
  4. Mintalie Augur

/bump

We have a really nice guild and I wanted to bring more attention to it. So, you know, come play with us, and stuff.
  5. Grateful New Member

Need a 100 beastlord 5000k aa? I have over 10 years EQ experience and over 17 years MMO experience. I tried to send tell to officers but no one was online. I tried to apply online but have to wait to get authorization. I'm in the best raiding guild on my server but their raid times/days a conflict with my job.
  6. Viltaire Augur

I'll be in game tonight and I'll pm the board administrator for you.
  7. Tearsin Rain Augur

also, submitting an app doesn't require forums authorization, so that shouldn't be a stumbling block at all for you to submitting the app form.
  8. Tearsin Rain Augur

still looking for 1 paladin and 1 warrior, and another 2 clerics would be nice if any are out there and looking for laid back high end raiding.
  9. Tearsin Rain Augur

still really hoping to find some clerics and/or druids (we're good on wars and paladins now)
  10. Tearsin Rain Augur

due to a recent departure, we're now also looking for a high play time Enchanter or two.
  11. Tearsin Rain Augur

been a real lack of cleric apps lately so still wanting to get a couple more of them.
    clerics, druids, 1 paladin, 1-2 encs is what we're actively looking for right now.
  12. Tearsin Rain Augur

lots of recruitment going on in the game at the moment, and hate just having a bunch of thread bumps, but still really wanting more healers so... a bump it is!
  13. Kevln New Member

Any room for end game raiding bard? Thinking of transferring servers if I can find a new home. I like your raiding schedule. Current guild barely raiding anymore and lack of motivation to keep raiding. Thanks for any info.
  14. Tearsin Rain Augur

bards are always welcome - though at the moment we shockingly have a good number of them.
    however, hit up our web page and fill out an app and email it is, and i promise i'll take a look at it and discuss it with the raid leader and decide if we feel we have room for another bard.
    (we probably do, but we have enough of them right now that i would want to talk it over with the RL instead of making an instant pronouncement about it).
  15. Kiillz Augur

Is pie a requirement? ;) and man not a guild alive I dont think that doesnt want a bard
  16. Mintalie Augur

We love bards and, as Tearsin said, we have a shocking number of them at the moment. In a good way.
  17. Kevln New Member

I filled out app and send email thanks. Hope to hear any feedback soon ;) Just email me back after you talk it over..
    Mintalie likes this.
  18. Tearsin Rain Augur

man, cleric apps are a rare commodity these days, aren't they?

we're still wanting to get a few more clerics to round out our healer team - at least two, could take up to as many as 4.
  19. Tearsin Rain Augur

we've just gotten an opening for an SK, need someone in at least T2 or T3 ROF raid gear who's up to speed on the current end game and can come in ready to start doing OT duties right out of the gate on current content.

also still wanting another cleric or two, and an enchanter.