Heavy Interface Lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lurid21, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Lurid21 New Member

Having a number of issues with exceptionally long zone times, interface unresponsiveness, and the inability to create a new character. This is all happening on the Agnarr progression server.

The inability to create the character seems to stem from a snag upon attempting to authenticate the new character's name.

At times, the client will not respond to certain inputs (ie. the tab key will not function correctly for shifting targets, the mouse will not target new characters when left clicking, NPCs are unresponsive to interaction).
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

This is pretty much what we are facing on AB on an almost daily basis.

Given that today was a "good" day for us, but apparently a bad one for you,
    it seems quite possible that they've reassigned some resources "our way" and taken it from you.

It looks more and more like a badly scaleable chat-system to me...
    And instead of buying a system that is up to the task, they try to fiddle with the available, trying to find a "bearable for all servers" setting
    *sigh*
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Cazmac Augur

There has been very little noticeable lag on Vox since I started a new character there a few weeks ago but one odd thing that I began to notice every time I returned after a period of a couple of hours AFK was that the screen appeared frozen. Using Ctrl-Alt-Del cured this without needing to do anything further.