Healing spell Soundeffect

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hein, May 22, 2017.

1. hein Augur

Anyone have a link to a download that is the Healing sound effect? Looking to use it as my text tone on my phone :) There use to be an awesome site where you could download about every sound effect imaginable, but its no longer an active working page :(
  2. Prathun Developer

Check your PMs!
    Chyanne and Chaosflux like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nothing in mine:(
  4. Icetea Lorekeeper

Been checking for the last 30 minutes, no PMs!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nothing in mine. *sighs*
  6. hein Augur

It was in my inbox. Thank you so much. exactly what I was looking for
    Prathun likes this.
  7. Treesong Elder

My favorite sound in EQ was the cry of the kobold in Tox Forest, where I made my very first character. After the Tox revamp, kobolds got other soundbits attached to them, but I managed to extract the original wav-file from the old Everquest files. I sometimes load up these old sounds (also the old combat music, several Freeport musicfiles, spidersounds) and then log in through "no patch", so I can enjoy the old music and sounds playing (I had to convert the wavs and midifiles to mp3's first).

Here is the Kobold cry (the sound when he is idling): Kobold Such agony and loneliness. Not sure if this would make a good Text sound for my phone though. :)
    Prathun likes this.
  8. hein Augur

I remember that sound, but I remember it from camping kolbalds in Sol B. Man, I wish they would have left all the old stuff alone. I'm considering making a Halfling for the new Agnarr server, but I know Ill just be dissapointed about Misty Thicket being revamped.
  9. Leigo You come here often?

I need this in my life as well!!!!! Please.