Haven't Played Omens in Years (Class Info)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Avaryne, May 20, 2022.

1. Avaryne Journeyman

Last time I played in Omens I was an enchanter, and I remember the hard fall from grace that happened. I remember logging out in WoS and rerolling, and that was the end of that. I didn't play for long after that happened, but I'm excited to get going on it this time around. I've been looking into what I want to main in OoW, and have landed somewhere in the realm of Ranger, Necro, Zerker or Shaman but I'm not 100% sold on those 3 specifically. I hear "meleequest" a lot, but luckily the only itch I have for a caster is a Necro.

For those of you who have trekked through omens and know where the classes fall, would you mind sharing some info for me? I don't need to be #1, otherwise I'd just roll a zerker or a monk and say GG. I want to be effective in both groups and raid settings and I suppose being able to handle something on my own would be nice but not exactly necessary, as I have a fairly static group that I'll be with 90% of the time if I need to do anything (epics, etc).

This is a whole new world to me so I'm interested to hear what we're looking forward to.