Haven’t played live since 2006...which live server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Koop, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Koop New Member

I haven’t played since 2006 on live severs. I just came back and have been playing on Cornaiv, but I’d like to go back to live. I don’t have access to my old account (email address is nonexistent). Which server has a healthy population to raid on eventually? I’d be starting over with a heroic character. Thanks in advance.
  2. smitiiittt New Member

bristlebane has 3 active endgame raiding guilds... and an open raids event as well. Ring of Valor, Fu World Order, Reckless Ascension. There's plenty of other casual guilds on the server.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Luclin (Veeshan/Stromm) is a strong server. Good, healthy community. Moderate to Above-Average population. Several raid guilds (Inverse Logic, Infinite Elysium, Township Rebellion, Reckless Endangerment, etc). Tharkis is our mascot. Qulas was on our server last month? Stable Krono market. Mostly drama free. Middle of the Road in terms of server crashes. Missing a server Guide so only smaller events are held.
  4. gointomexico New Member

firona vie (sp) has a lot of people. However, you have to learn elvish (common tounge on this server) and hardly anything is no drop or no trade. I don't know what the raiding evnrionment is like, but the server is very busy.
  5. Beggly Augur

FV or Cazic have some good guilds and good population.
  6. jeskola pheerie

Hardcore: Xegony
    Anything else: wherever