Have Power Source Drop Rates Changed in RoS?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Micaiah, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

My grasp of statistics says that's improbable but no imposible and not an indication of bad data.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

My 40 int caster, 25 tank, 20 melee and 10 Priest say otherwise to your otherwise, good sir. The RNG is gonna RNG. It’s as consistently inconsistent as “burstained” dps class balance.
  3. ~Mills~ Augur

That was the sarcastic point. The RNG is gonna RNG and being a double whammy A getting it to drop and B winning the PS roulette roll for the type you want with only a 25% shot and it stank stanks.

Someone else already mentioned it but its not just a tank ps. You have the same 25% shot of it dropping on whatever percent roll the sources drop at but something like 80% of the population wants at least a few of the tank PS.

They should have increased drop rates based on zones. Even if its a 75% chance for a specific type in a zone and then 25% for the other 3 so there is still some random to it. At least you can hedge your bets instead of handing out 20 ps you dont want before seeing the one you do with zero rhyme or reason.
  4. Imak Augur

14 tank, 13 priest, 11 melee, 9 caster

Seems good to me.