Hates Fury - Anniversary Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adroxia, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Those guilds who can not beat this legit style ..

PLAY MOAR BETTA ! !

can't wait til they take the cheese richardness out of this event watch all them so called "awesome sauce" guilds who are catching wins now .. cant even get the event down then ..

And there are several guilds I know for a fact that are not gonna be able to once it gets fixed ..
  2. Whulfgar Augur

And then the roars across norrath of I'm quitting because you fixed it .. shall once again balance out .. the shwartz !
    Bobsmith likes this.
  3. Thraine Augur

yeah cause we did so much beta testing on this anniversary event ..
    Triconix likes this.
  4. Glock New Member

We beat it legit last night with 39 Reckless Ascension wootwoot
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yeah right, they spawn when they are supposed to so they can cure the dot.....
  6. Sarcogian Augur

So, is this raid fun?
  7. Glock New Member

We died a lot trying to figure out the mechanics but once we got it, it became fun. Never fun dieing lol
  8. Thraine Augur

you need a better strat person
    Tadenea likes this.
  9. Triconix Augur

Because obviously playing things in Beta leads to wins on live servers. Never would a dev phantom change an event and break it :rolleyes: (hint hint Damsel of Decay).

P.S. it's spelled BETA not BETTA
    Iila and Yinla like this.
  10. Leex Pewpewer

Lookout! The Grammar police are about!
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Honestly, this raid is like watching grass grow while waiting for paint to dry. I can't stand it when they make us stand around with our swords up our bums because of artificial time sinks they add to an event. Thank Tunare we won when we did last night because I was off to slumber land sitting in my chair.

Just once, can we just have a big bag of HPs we can just power our way through and do the loot dance? A raid that's around for 6 weeks was a good place to implement such a raid.
    Agrippa likes this.
  12. Abazzagorath Augur

No, it is spelled "better". That is what he obviously meant.
    Durris, Elricvonclief and Leex like this.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

Seems the buff is gone from blocked list so i guess they fixed it, but did they just fix that and not sort the auras spawning right i wonder.
  14. Conjurous_AB Elder

Seems blocking the debuff was fixed but the auras aren't.
  15. Triconix Augur

Ah, there you are. It was only a matter of time before EQs favorite troll came in to join! There's nothing wrong with a friendly correction of a word. Of course we run into the problem of typing like that highlighted below in my reply to Abazzagorath. Therefore, it's always nice to type - or at least try to - like a semi-educated person would.

But that's just me.
    Unfortunately this is a negative consequence of typing like a fool. People have different interpretations and/or translations. His own guildie thought he was saying BETA, also. :confused:
  16. Leex Pewpewer

This coming from the guy who has multiple accounts he uses to troll people when he can't win an argument?

I think you're just mad you're no one's favorite :cool:.
  17. Triconix Augur

I have multiple accounts? This is even news to me. Somebody is stealing my identity :eek:
  18. Leex Pewpewer

I don't mind if you want to lie on the forums, it just shows me the type of man, or child in this case, you are.

For the record though scrub, when you use a file hosting website, you may not want to use the main character you play on, and troll these forums on, as your user there..It's extremely easy to figure out who you are.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Careful sir, someone might use our (allegedly) shared MySpace & Friendster accounts to discover we're actually the same person again. Tinfoilhats, ho!
    Elricvonclief and Leex like this.
  20. Drakang Augur

As somebody said. Auras are timed. When they start is a crap shoot. Once they do they are constant. Just have to have most of the raid sit around and wait for them to show up then dps a bit and go sit down again and wait on them to pop again.