Hate Instance - Planes of Power version of Innoruuk

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu-Quest, Apr 21, 2016.

1. taliefer Augur

maybe thats who i meant. one snarky incompetent dev is much the same as the other~
  2. Miss Shortcake Elder

Don't worry, a fix is in the cards for this with no ETA after the finalize their month-long adjustments to alcohol tolerance and sense heading.
  3. taliefer Augur

im so glad they dedicated resources they always say they dont have to make an outdated SNL reference to our alcohol. it was vital that i know short beer is a Potent Potable.
  4. malaki Augur

Kind of salty I missed this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Too early! This has been fixed internally and will be hotfixed soon(tm). We have permakilled the South Ro Agent of Change to make it much more difficult to tackle revamped 2003 Innoruuk. Please resist the temptation to find a way to kill him for fun and/or profit. Any items acquired from him on Phinigel will be removed.

I believe this change can be hotfixed.
    But on the other note, Daybreak Game Company is hiring for a variety of positions!
    https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers
  6. Lawyer Augur

I see no positions marked "Everquest"... disappointed !
    Prathun likes this.
  7. Ducreux Augur

At least we got to do 1 fun fight in Kunark. It's a shame this version of Inny won't show his face again until his loot is completely worthless.
  8. Lawyer Augur

He'll miss you too, Bobby.
  9. Ducreux Augur

10. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Came for the staff post, stayed for the meme...comic...thing.
    Qelyn likes this.
  11. Machen New Member

Pretty telling that out of 26 positions listed, not a single one is for Everquest.

You are done with this game? So will be your player base.
  12. Progress Augur

I was wondering about those "unannounced title" positions. I wouldn't think they would be trying to put out another title with H1Z1 still in the works. But I do wish I saw some more EQ positions open because with the amount of bugs,errors, and hot fixes every patch it looks like the franchise game could use some additional staff.
  13. Ducreux Augur

Probably some H1Z1 on DCUO(do people still play this?) related mobile app.
    Machen likes this.
  14. Lawyer Augur

EverScript?
  15. Machen New Member

Some more? Did you see any? I saw plenty of H1Z1 and DC Universe, but I didn't see a single Everquest position. Or even EQ2 for that matter.
  16. EQForumAcct Augur

Ragefire and Lockjaw thank you in advance for the beta testing Phinigel will be doing for them come Luclin!
  17. Baldur Augur

Can we get an estimate on when this will be hotfixed? Sometime this week?

I play with a group of real life friends and we've been doing hate instances every week for the armor and gem drops, we don't care about inny. Definitely would be very upset if we have to wait until the next full patch to be able to do this again.
  18. Miss Shortcake Elder

Sometime next month with the next major patch, which will be sure to not include the instanced HS.
  19. Prathun Developer

It's been hotfixed now. Innoruuk in the Plane of Hate instance is back to his old self, and the Agent of Change is South Ro is up again.
    Starr and Baldur like this.
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

"Unannounced title" they did away with EQ next so they can give us EQ previous.