Hate Instance - Planes of Power version of Innoruuk

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mabbu-Quest, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Mabbu-Quest New Member

I'm guessing after a month of not having Innoruuk available to us in the hate instances that its going to take another month to get the correct version of Innoruuk?

Daybreak...please hire me. Seriously. You need help.
  2. Ducreux Augur

Bet he drops a cloth cap.
  3. Miss Shortcake Elder

Don't be ridiculous, only one cloth cap? He has to drop more than one piece.
  4. Machen New Member

Plane of Hate Innoruuk now has the Fabled PoTime Inny damage shield? Fun times.
  5. MabbuQuest Elder

PoP came early!
  6. Tieyla Elder

AoS or anyone else kill it anyway?
  7. Silvara Elder

just saw serverwide message for aos killing inny, think it was revamp???
  8. Machen New Member

What'd he drop?
  9. Mattymo New Member

Cloth Cap x2
  10. Drakyria Lorekeeper

My pants.
  11. Qelyn Augur

Pics or it didn't happen.
  12. Vanrau Augur

He also despawns if you aggro him and then don't aggro again in 5 minutes.
  13. Trump New Member

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
  14. Taladir Augur

WTB. Paying in Null Potions.
    Qelyn likes this.
  15. Grecco New Member

Haha seriously? This seems like an easy thing to test to make sure you actually roll the "fix" live. Do they really just do some coding and then not actually try it out? Well I hope he is dropping revamped loot, it would only be fair hah.
  16. TarewMarrForever Augur

Make a change. Test it. Release it.

Novel concept.

Monkey, meet football.
  17. Spooky Augur

Serious incompetence over at DBG.

You have a community of nerds, many of which can develop for you. They obviously care more about the game than your current devs.

Put out the call.
  18. TowerDefense Augur

Yes, because what they need is a bunch of aggressive forum trolls coding for them. Let just be serious, inny is useless anyways.
  19. taliefer Augur

to be fair, Prathun comes across as an aggressive forum troll himself at times.
    Prathun likes this.
  20. Vanrau Augur

lol, Prathun is a saint compared to Elidroth.
  21. Numiko Augur

this explains why he was hitting me for 899 as he wiped our raid out in less then a minute, and then despawned .. have not fought him before on the TLP's and thought he was a bit over the top.