Has anyone done a 3 person LDON lately

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by zarcal, Jun 29, 2020.

1. zarcal Elder

All day on different combinations of accounts and shroud no shroud 3 or 4 toons. (2 mercs, 2 real) all within level -- without shroud 83/83 with shroud 71/70(shroud) and i get the "you need more players in the right level" message. I have logged for an hr, shrouded/unshrouded patched and nothing works. I have switched mercs and still the same.

I don't remember when i did my last one (within a week though) and only tried again today.

Only other option if this isn't a game issue is do replace all my mercs and wait till next patch to see if something resets.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are you sure you aren't trying to request one of the raids?
    Zamiam likes this.
  3. svann Augur

Did them all day long not long ago with 2 real 1 merc. That was at 115 but shouldnt matter the level as long as they are within 20(?) levels of each other.
  4. zarcal Elder

Ok no.. regular, commonlands mob count.. maybe i clicked the wrong guy once.. but will check again
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They are working fine for me, I don't bother with shrouds anymore. Its more of a pain than a gain. All levels working ok so long as they are within 10 of each other. Its even working fine with the rest of the group afk in the lobby while I solo them .

Go to a different LDON like BB or SO RO or NO RO etc.

But it does sound like you are asking the raid recruiter Chaenz Abella or Luarnn Gibbizt.

Barstre Songweaver is who gives the regular LDON missions for Commonlands.
    Zamiam likes this.