Harm's Touch and Lay Hands on my twinks is borked

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dazzler Twodirks, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

Logged in my level 11 froggy pally yesterday.
    He had his Soulfire and Aegis of Life equipped but unuseable.

His Lay Hands skill was nowhere to be found.

Heard the same would happen to my level 11 shadowknight.

Did they up the level for the skill or is it broken?
  2. Riou EQResource

You will find Lay on Hands and Harm Touch in your AA Window now, under Class (Click on it then click Hotkey to make a Hotkey for it, or use the /alt act ###), it will auto level itself as you level up to something like rank 11ish, after that you have to put AA into them to power them up further
  3. Yther Augur

What do you mean exactly by had equipped but couldn't use? The clickies? Melee Attack and Bash Skill? What?

To further what Riou said, Harmtouch is /alt act 6000 and Lay on Hands is /alt act 6001 for macros / hotkeys, if you wanted to make your own, instead of using the AA window.

Yther Ore.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

A hotkey to activate it won't show its reuse timer, will it? Whereas skills/AAs will.
  5. Yther Augur

Correct, but you can add extra stuff to it that way. I prefer the AA buttons most of the time, but some people like to add comments, like /say Heal Thee! or other comical stuff. Hopefully someday, they'll let us link custom hotkeys to specific timers.

Yther Ore.
  6. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

Soulfire now requires level 40. Aegis is 30.

He had them equipped when it was changed and he still has them equipped but it says he can't use them.
  7. Yther Augur

Augmentations in them 'causing the new required level? Or are you getting that message due to the clickies required level. Soulfire is 40 required to do the Complete Heal and Aegis is 30 required level to do the Superior Healing. What color is the outline slot they are in? Or better yet, remove them and see if your Wisdom changes, if not maxed at 255 already, when you remove them. If they do change, they're working and you can use them, just not the clickies.

Yther Ore.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

My lowbie 17ish Paladin has a SlowFire equipped, so it seems like an augmentation issue if equipping is factor.
    ..not as if you need a CH clickie sub-50 anyhow.