Hardest Epic 2.0 fight?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fibgirl, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

Outside of Anguish fights for the orbs which do you think is the hardest fight?
  2. Kiaro Augur

Probably Ragefire, that being said, none of them would I consider "Hard"
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

From the few I've seen so far I would say the final cleric fight in TD. Undead Zordak actually has some annoying AEs (stun, fear, dispel) and if you don't deal with the adds properly (or bring enough DPS to just mow through the fight) they can easily pile up and just start murdering through all the casters/healers.

Couple that with the fact that the fight itself is out in BFE and having to convince people to run out there.
  4. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Lol it was fun convincing people to go to TD with their boxes.
  5. Brumans Augur

Yeah def Undead Zordak from what we've seen so far.

Bazu fight in NC can also be challenging if people aren't picking up the adds and focusing them down quickly (and not tunneling on the boss).

Like almost all things EQ though, if you bring in enough people everything is simple.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Zordak is the hardest if you just Tank it outright. He doesn't summon though, so every set of adds you can just have your tank kite him off.

Herian Warfrost in WoS for ranger 2.0 is rough because of the Stun it fires off on the tank.

Beyond those two though... the rest are mostly just annoying or push overs.

The Chaos Elemental for Magician 2.0 in Dreadlands used to suck because the Charm would turn into a snowball of charmed people but on Phinigel it was a joke because geared Tanks resist it.

The Polar Krakken for Rogue 2.0 is sort of annoying because underwater adds.

The Druid 2.0 fight in Qinimi can be annoying if you have low DPS and the mana drain starts to wreck.

Valdoon for Paladin 2.0 because it's a glorified trash Clear. It's mostly made worse because most guilds farmed Valdoon for 3 months on this server already.

Kaiaren for Monk 2.0 in OOT. Only because it's in OOT and has a log respawn. Plus the pick threshold in OOT is set to 60+ players which is never going to happen after classic.

Bazu Smasher for Berserker 2.0 in NC can be bad if you don't follow MA and spawns ton of adds.

But yea... Zordak -> Herian Warfrost -> The Rest.
  7. Finchy Augur

You can't really put a fight in your list because of location or respawn timer....that has nothing to do with the fight :D

I understand why you did it tho...it's harder to build a list of hard 2.0s fights than it is to do most of them!

next patch for DBG - revamp epics!! >:)
  8. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

Yeah. My raid(2grps) accidentally killed Spirit 1st and wiped on our first try. Killed Body 1st the second time and it was a breeze.
  9. Kiaro Augur

There is a way to trivialize that.